- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
West Ham vs Chelsea Predictions & Tips - Can Lingard keep scoring in the London derby?
- West Ham vs Chelsea predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The game is being played at 5.30pm BST at London Stadium
- West Ham are undefeated in 16 of their last 18 home matches
- I am backing a draw with Jesse Lingard to score
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Jesse Lingard has scored 6 goals in his last 5 Premier League matches (Getty Images)
West Ham vs Chelsea Predictions
West Ham are missing some key players, but continue to be hard to beat with Jesse Lingard scoring regularly.
Chelsea have failed to score in two of their last three matches and could be content with a draw in the London derby.
- West Ham are undefeated in 16 of their last 18 home matches (all competitions).
- West Ham have won 7 of their last 9 home matches (all competitions).
- West Ham have seen BTTS & over 4.5 goals in their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- West Ham’s Jesse Lingard has scored 6 goals in his last 5 matches (Premier League).
- West Ham are undefeated in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Chelsea (all competitions).
- Chelsea are undefeated in their last 9 away matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have drawn 2 of their last 4 away matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Chelsea have a 51-42 advantage against West Ham with 22 draws in 115 matches.
West Ham Form
West Ham are currently fifth in the Premier League, level on points with Chelsea who are fourth. The Hammers have been involved in some high scoring thrillers in recent weeks.
David Moyes’ side drew 3-3 against Arsenal after blowing a 3-0 lead. They led 3-0 again at Wolverhampton and held on for a 3-2 win.
West Ham continued the trend, leading Leicester 3-0 in London in another 3-2 win.
They battled hard in Newcastle on Saturday getting a 2-0 deficit back to 2-2 with 10 men before conceding again in a 3-2 defeat.
Jesse Lingard is in sensational form, scoring six goals in his last five Premier League games.
West Ham Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Darren Randolph is injured. Defenders Arthur Masuaku and Aaron Cresswell are doubtful with Craig Dawson suspended.
Midfielder Declan Rice is injured alongside forwards Andriy Yarmolenko and Michail Antonio.
Chelsea are fighting on three fronts under Thomas Tuchel. They got past Porto in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals, winning 2-0 in the first leg losing 1-0 in the second leg.
The Blues beat Man City 1-0 in the FA Cup semi-finals on Saturday. Hakim Ziyech scored the winner at Wembley in another solid defensive performance.
Chelsea’s last match was a 0-0 draw at home against Brighton. They dominated possession but found chances hard to come by.
Chelsea Injuries and Team News
Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic is injured.
Chelsea are playing plenty of matches and have failed to score in two of their last three matches.
West Ham are missing some important players, but with Jesse Lingard on fire, the Hammers are backed to earn a point in the London derby.
Best Bets: Draw Full Time Result @290.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
Best Bets: Jesse Lingard Anytime Goalscorer @230.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Jesse Lingard First Goalscorer @650.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit