- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Wolves vs Chelsea Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Chelsea tipped to bounce back from Goodison defeat
- Wolves take on Chelsea in the Premier League on Tuesday
- The match is being played at Molineux at 18:00 GMT
- Wolves have lost 3 of their last 5 matches
- Chelsea have won 4 of their last 6 matches
Wolves Team News
Chelsea Team News
Wolves vs Chelsea Head to Head
Wolves vs Chelsea Odds
Wolves vs Chelsea Match Up
Wolves vs Chelsea Stats
- Wolves have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (English Premier League).
- Wolves have failed to score in their last 2 matches (English Premier League).
- Wolves have 1 win in their last 4 home matches (English Premier League).
- Chelsea have won 5 of their last 6 away matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have won 4 of their last 6 matches (English Premier League).
- Chelsea have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 4 away matches (English Premier League).
Wolves vs Chelsea FAQ
What is the best bet for Wolves vs Chelsea?
The best bet for Wolves vs Chelsea is a Chelsea clean sheet. Wolves have failed to score in their last 2 league matches and Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in 3 of their last 4 away league matches.
Where can I watch the Wolves vs Chelsea live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Wolves vs Chelsea live stream online.
Where can I get Wolves vs Chelsea free bets?
Get Wolves vs Chelsea free bets when you open a new betting account with an online bookmaker.
Where is Wolves vs Chelsea being played?
Wolves vs Chelsea is being played at Molineux in Wolverhampton, England.
When does Wolves vs Chelsea kick off?
Wolves vs Chelsea kicks off at 18:00 GMT on Tuesday 15 December 2020.
What competition are Wolves vs Chelsea playing in?
Wolves vs Chelsea are playing in the English Premier League.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet