- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Wolves vs Everton Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Wolves tipped to take all three points
- Dull affair predicted with goals at a premium
- Wolves have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 7 matches
- Everton have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches
Wolves have won three of their five matches since the return of the Premier League (Getty Images)
Everton visit the Molineux Stadium to play Wolves in the English Premier League on Sunday. There has been a serious lack of goals for both these sides but I’m backing Wolves to bounce back from their recent dip in form.
Wolves began well after the break with a 2-0 win at West Ham and a 1-0 home win against Bournemouth. A third straight victory followed when Wolves beat Aston Villa 1-0 away.
Their last two matches have not gone as well with a 2-0 home defeat to Arsenal surely still stinging. In their last match Wolves lost 1-0 away to Sheffield United.
Wolves have not found goals easy to come by but their defence should ensure a goal or two is enough.
Nuno Espirito Santo has a fully fit squad to pick from and is known for fielding a consistent side. Not much rotation is expected.
Everton have been solid if not spectacular since the restart of the Premier League. The lack of goals will be a concern.
They returned from the break with a 0-0 draw at home to Liverpool before beating bottom side Norwich 1-0 away. That was followed with another win, this time 2-1 at home against Leicester City.
The Toffees suffered a 1-0 away defeat to Tottenham before drawing 1-1 in their last match at home against Southampton. Richarlison rescued a point for Everton with a goal just before half time.
Everton are still without central midfielders Fabian Delph and Jean-Philippe Gbamin as well as defender Mason Holgate.
Wolves vs Everton Head to Head
Everton have a 42-33 advantage over Wolves with 22 draws in 97 matches. The last time they met Everton won 3-2 at Goodison Park.
Wolves vs Everton Odds
Wolves can be backed at 2.00 to win with Everton available at 4.00. A draw will pay 3.20.
Under 2.5 goals is priced at 1.53 with bet365 and over 2.5 goals at 2.50. Wolves to win to nil is valued at 2.95.
Wolves vs Everton Match Up
Neither team have been in free scoring form since the restart of the Premier League so I expect a low scoring affair. They have each played five matches since the restart and of the 10 matches only one has gone over 2.5 goals.
Wolves vs Everton Stats
- Wolves have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Wolves have seen BTTS No in their last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- Wolves have won to nil in 3 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Everton have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Everton have seen BTTS No in their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
- Everton have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches (Premier League).
Wolves vs Everton FAQ
Where can I watch the Wolves vs Everton live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Wolves vs Everton live stream online.
Where is Wolves vs Everton being played?
Wolves vs Everton is being played at Molineux Stadium in Wolverhampton, England.
When is Wolves vs Everton being played?
Wolves vs Everton is being played at 12:00 BST on Sunday 12 July 2020.
This promises to be a tight affair but Wolves can sneak it at home.
Best Bet: Wolves Win Full Time Result @100 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Wolves Win To Nil To Win To Nil @195 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Wolves Win 1-0 Correct Score @550 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
23 January 2021
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch