- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Willem II vs RKC Waalwijk Predictions & Tips - Relegation battle in the Eredivisie
- Willem II vs RKC Waalwijk predictions for Friday’s Eredivisie match
- The game is being played at 5.45pm BST at Koning Willem II Stadion
- Willem II have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 7 matches
- I am backing under 2.5 goals which has happened in 8 of RKC Waalwijk’s last 10 away matches
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Willem II have failed to score in their last 3 matches (Getty Images)
Willem II vs RKC Waalwijk Predictions
Willem II and RKC Waalwijk are expected to produce a close game with both clubs battling relegation. I am backing under 2.5 goals and a draw in the Eredivisie.
- Willem II have failed to score in their last 3 matches (Eredivisie).
- Willem II have lost their last 2 matches (Eredivisie).
- Willem II have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 7 matches (Eredivisie).
- Willem II are undefeated in 5 of their last 7 matches (Eredivisie).
- Willem II have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches against RKC Waalwijk (Eredivisie).
- RKC Waalwijk have lost 4 of their last 5 matches (Eredivisie).
- RKC Waalwijk have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 10 away matches (Eredivisie).
- RKC Waalwijk have drawn 4 of their last 7 away matches (Eredivisie).
Head to Head
Willem II have a 25-16 advantage against RKC Waalwijk with 12 draws in 53 matches.
Willem II Form
Willem II have lost their last two matches and failed to score in their last three. They are one point above the relegation zone.
Zeljko Petrovic’s side went five games unbeaten but have been poor in recent weeks.
Willem II lost 1-0 at home against AZ Alkmaar despite playing against 10 men for 85 minutes. They lost 4-0 at Heracles last time out, managing just one shot on target.
Willem II Injuries & Team News
Centre backs Jordens Peters, Freek Heerkens and left back Miquel Nelom are all injured.
Willem II goalkeeper Robbin Ruiter is also injured alongside winger Elton Kabangu.
RKC Waalwijk Form
RKC Waalwijk are five points above the relegation zone. They have lost four of their last five games.
Fred Grim’s side lost 2-1 against Utrecht and 2-0 at Sparta Rotterdam. They stopped the slide with a 3-1 win against Groningen with Thijs Oosting bagging a brace.
RKC Waalwijk have lost their last two matches. A 3-1 defeat at Emmen was followed by a 1-0 home defeat against Ajax where they failed to manage a shot on target.
RKC Waalwijk Injuries & Team News
Left back Luuk Wouters and midfielder Hans Mulder are injured alongside wingers James Efmorfidis, Morad El Haddouti and striker David Min.
Willem II and RKC Waalwijk are battling relegation which should ensure a cagey clash. I am backing under 2.5 goals and a draw in the Eredivisie.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Games @110.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @270.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @600.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit