European Super League Odds - Betting specials released for new ESL
- The European Super League has been revealed
- Paddy Power and Betfair have released betting odds
- Will the English teams be removed from the Premier League?
Manchester City and Manchester United are among the 12 European Super League clubs (Getty)
Bookmakers Paddy Power and Betfair have released some special betting markets for the new European Super League after the revelation of the launch of the competition.
Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Manchester United and Liverpool are among 12 clubs to have formed a joint-venture and created the new European Super League.
It has caused controversy and conjecture over whether the 12 teams will be removed from their domestic competitions.
With no dates revealed for the start of the European Super League, Paddy Power and Betfair have launched markets surround the six Premiers League clubs behind the new league: Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man United and Tottenham.
The specials include Premier League betting for next season with the possibility that the six teams will be kicked out of the EPL.
European Super League Betting Specials:
- Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool not to play a European Super league match before 2025 - 1.83
- Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool to play a European Super league match before 2025 - 2.70
- Man Utd and Man City each not to play a Champions League match in 2021/22 season - 3.60
- Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool each not to play an EPL match in 2021/22 - 5.00
- Leicester to win 2021/22 English Premier League - 13.00
- West Ham to win 2021/22 English Premier League - 15.00
- Everton to win 2021/22 English Premier League - 15.00
- Leeds to win 2021/22 English Premier League - 21.00
BetVictor have released markets on when the ESL will start with before 2023 the clear favourite.
- Yes - European Super League to have began before end of 2023 - $1.57
- No - European Super League NOT to have began before end of 2023 - $2.25