- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Arsenal vs Newcastle Tips - Arsenal gunning for four wins on the bounce
- Arsenal vs Newcastle betting tips for the FA Cup fixture at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday (17:30 GMT)
- The best betting tips for the game is for Arsenal to win to nil - Newcastle have scored 1 goal in their last 4 matches
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Arsenal vs Newcastle Prediction
- Arsenal have won their last 3 matches (English Premier League).
- Arsenal have won to nil in their last 2 matches (English Premier League).
- Arsenal have won 14 of their last 15 matches against Newcastle (English Premier League).
- Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette has scored 4 goals in his last 3 appearances (English Premier League).
- Newcastle have lost 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Newcastle have scored 1 goal in their last 4 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Arsenal vs Newcastle FAQs
What is the best bet for Arsenal vs Newcastle?
The best bet for Arsenal vs Newcastle is for Arsenal to win. Arsenal have won three on the bounce and 14 of their last 15 matches against Newcastle.
Where can I watch the Arsenal vs Newcastle live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Arsenal vs Newcastle live stream online.
Where is Arsenal vs Newcastle being played?
Arsenal vs Newcastle is being played at the Emirates Stadium in London, England.
When does Arsenal vs Newcastle kick off?
Arsenal vs Newcastle kicks off at 17:30 GMT on Saturday 9 January 2021.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet