- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Chelsea vs Leicester Predictions & Tips - Chelsea backed to beat Leicester in FA Cup final
- Chelsea vs Leicester predictions for Saturday’s FA Cup Final
- The match is being played at 5.15pm BST at Wembley Stadium
- Chelsea have won 3 of their last 4 matches
- I am backing Chelsea to win the FA Cup
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Chelsea are predicted to beat Leicester in the FA Cup final (Getty Images)
Chelsea vs Leicester Predictions
Chelsea are one of the form teams in Europe and have beaten Real Madrid and Manchester City in recent weeks. The Blues are on fire under Thomas Tuchel and should be too good for Leicester in the FA Cup final.
- Chelsea have won 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 8 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches against Leicester (all competitions).
- Leicester have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 4 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Chelsea have a 57-27 advantage against Leicester with 34 draws in 118 matches.
Chelsea have won three of their last four matches in all competitions. They are fighting hard for a top four spot in the Premier League and have reached two Cup finals.
Thomas Tuchel’s side beat Real Madrid 2-0 at home in the UEFA Champions League semi-final second leg. The win assured progression to the final after a 1-1 draw in Spain in the first leg.
The Blues won 2-1 win at Manchester City. They were 1-0 down and should have been 2-0 down before half time as Édouard Mendy saved Sergio Agüero’s penalty.
Hakim Ziyech equalised and Marcos Alonso won it in added time after Man City were denied a clear penalty.
Chelsea suffered a 1-0 defeat against Arsenal on Wednesday. Tuchel made seven changes to his starting side and will be disappointed after having 68% possession, 19-5 shots and 1.57-0.69 expected goals.
Chelsea Injuries and Team News
Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic is injured.
Winger Christian Pulisic is doubtful.
Leicester have seen some mixed results in recent weeks. They sit third in the Premier League but have a tough run of fixtures coming up.
The Foxes won 1-0 against Southampton in the FA Cup before two home wins in the Premier League. Leicester won 3-0 against West Brom and 2-1 against Crystal Palace.
Brendan Rodgers’ side drew 1-1 at Southampton before a shock 4-2 home defeat to Newcastle. They were 4-0 down before late goals to Marc Albrighton and Kelechi Iheanacho.
Leicester’s last match was a 2-1 win at Manchester United. The Red Devils rested most of their stars and paid the price, Luke Thomas and Çaglar Söyüncü with the goals and an important three points for the Foxes.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Leicester are missing injured defenders Wes Morgan and James Justin but Jonny Evans could return here.
Attackers Cengiz Ünder and Harvey Barnes are injured.