- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Tranmere vs Brackley Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Hosts to avoid FA Cup giantkilling
- League Two Tranmere host National League North Brackley in the FA Cup
- The second round tie is being played at Prenton Park
- Tranmere have won 5 of their last 6 matches
- Tranmere have won their last 2 matches without conceding
- Tranmere have scored 10 goals in their last 3 matches
- Brackley have won 1 of their last 5 matches
Tranmere Team News
Brackley Team News
Tranmere vs Brackley Head to Head
Tranmere vs Brackley Odds
Tranmere vs Brackley Stats
- Tranmere have won 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Tranmere have won their last 2 matches without conceding (League Two).
- Tranmere have scored 10 goals in their last 3 matches (League Two).
- Brackley have won 1 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
Tranmere vs Brackley FAQs
What is the best bet in Tranmere vs Brackley?
Tranmere are in good form and they are taken to prove too good for non-league Brackley.
Where can I watch the Tranmere vs Brackley live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Tranmere vs Brackley live stream online.
Where is Tranmere vs Brackley being played?
Tranmere vs Brackley is being played at Prenton Park in Birkenhead, England.
When is Tranmere vs Brackley being played?
Tranmere vs Brackley is being played at 19:55 GMT on Friday 27 November 2020. The game is taking place at Prenton Park.
Where can I get Tranmere vs Brackley free bets?
Get Tranmere vs Brackley free bets when you open a new betting account with an online bookmaker. You can find the latest free bets offers available by visiting the free bets section of the website.
What competition are Tranmere vs Brackley playing in?
Tranmere vs Brackley are playing in the FA Cup second round.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet