- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Austria vs Scotland Predictions & Tips - Value on a Draw World Cup Qualifier
- Austria vs Scotland predictions for Tuesday’s World Cup Qualifier
- The fixture is being played at the Ernst Happel Stadium (7:45 pm BST)
- Austria are winless in 6 of their last 9 matches
- Can Austria and Scotland keep chase in Group F?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Scotland are winless in 9 of their last 12 matches (Getty Images)
Austria vs Scotland Predictions
Austria and Scotland have struggled for consistency in Group F. With both teams out of form, I am tipping a draw and BTTS.
- Austria vs Scotland Predictions
- Austria Form
- Austria Injuries & Team News
- Scotland Form
- Scotland Injuries & Team News
- Austria vs Scotland Live Stream FAQ
- Austria are winless in 6 of their last 9 matches (all competitions)
- Austria have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches against Scotland (all competitions)
- Scotland are winless in 9 of their last 12 matches (all competitions)
Austria have an 8-6 advantage against Scotland in 21 meetings with seven draws. The sides drew 2-2 in their most recent meeting.
Austria suffered a shock 5-2 defeat against Israel last time out. Austria dominated with 19 shots and 59%, but couldn’t take their chances.
Franco Foda’s side are fourth in Group F. Routine wins against the Faroe Islands (3-1) and Moldova (2-0) have kept Austria in touch of qualification, despite heavy losses to Israel and Denmark (4-0).
Austria Injuries & Team News
Foda has a fully fit squad and no suspensions. He is likely to revert to his preferred 4-4-2 formation following a switch to 3-2-4-1 against Israel.
Wing back David Alaba should return to the starting XI after being rested.
Scotland ended their four-match winless streak with a 1-0 win against Moldova on Saturday. Lyndon Dykes struck early on and Scotland controlled the match with 16-6 shots and 54% possession.
Steve Clarke’s side are third in Group F following just one loss in their five matches. Scotland have failed to win their two away matches in the group, losing 4-0 to Denmark and drawing 1-1 in Israel.
Scotland Injuries & Team News
Midfielder John McGinn is isolating and will not feature.
Forward James Forrest and midfielder Greg Taylor have withdrawn due to injury.
Austria vs Scotland Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Austria vs Scotland live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Austria vs Scotland live stream.
Austria and Scotland want to keep chase in Group F and will keep things tight. I am tipping a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $2.05 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.60 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $6.75 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit