- Wednesday 25
- Thursday 26
- Friday 27
- Saturday 28
- Sunday 29
- Monday 30
- Tuesday 1
- Wednesday 2
- Thursday 3
- Friday 4
- Saturday 5
Chile vs Peru Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds – Peru to take a point away in Chile
- Chile and Peru meet in a World Cup Qualifier on Friday
- The match will be played at the Estadio Nacional Julio Martinez Pradanos
- Chile and Peru only have 1 point after 2 matches in World Cup qualifying
- Peru defeated Chile 3-0 at the 2019 Copa America
Chile Team News
Peru Team News
Chile vs Peru Head to Head
Chile vs Peru Odds
Chile vs Peru Match Up
Chile vs Peru Stats
- Chile have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches (all competitions).
- Chile have seen BTTS Yes in their last 2 home matches (all competitions).
- Peru have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Peru have drawn 2 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Peru made the 2019 Copa America final where they lost to Brazil.
Chile vs Peru FAQ
Where can I watch the Chile vs Peru live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Chile vs Peru live stream online.
Where can I get Chile vs Peru free bets?
Get Chile vs Peru free bets when you open a new account with an online bookmaker.
Where is Chile vs Peru played?
Chile vs Peru is being played at the Estadio Nacional Julio Martinez Pradanos in Chile.
When is Chile vs Peru being played?
Chile vs Peru is being played at 11:00 GMT on Friday 13 November 2020.
What competition are Chile vs Peru playing in?
Chile vs Peru are playing in a FIFA World Cup qualifying match.
Top Betting Sites
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL Thanksgiving Offer
Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD in any Thanksgiving Game! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV)Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV). 21+. T&Cs apply.
⚽ 8/1 Champions League Odds Boost
A Goal In The 1st Half In Each Of Wednesday's 8 Champions League Matches - Was 7/1 Now 8/1 at William HillNew customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.William Hill is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar. William Hill is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-009) for customers in Great Britain, and licensed by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (RGL no. 034 & 042) for all other customers.
25/1 for Jake Paul to beat Nate Robinson 🥊
25/1 enhanced odds for Jake Paul to beat Nate Robinson with the promo code EPP25.New customers using EPP25. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 19 November 2020 until 3:00 on 29 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 25/1. Returns paid as 5 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
25 November 2020
26 November 2020
27 November 2020
28 November 2020
29 November 2020
16 March 2021
Chile v Peru
- Select All
- Formula 1
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Borussia M'gladbach v Shakhtar Donetsk
- Olympiakos v Man City
- Bayern Munich v FC Salzburg
- Inter Milan v Real Madrid
- Marseille v FC Porto
- Liverpool v Atalanta
- Ajax v Midtjylland
- Atletico Madrid v Lokomotiv Moscow
- Internacional v Boca Juniors
- Torino v Virtus Entella
- Kerala Blasters v Northeast United
- Lille v AC Milan