- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
Peru vs Colombia Predictions & Tips - Peru and Colombia to see BTTS in the World Cup qualifiers
- Peru vs Colombia predictions for Friday’s World Cup qualifier
- The match is being played at 3am BST at Estadio Nacional
- Colombia have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches
- I am backing over 2.5 goals and BTTS in Lima
- Preview, predictions, stats, squads & team news
Peru and Colombia are both backed to score in the World Cup qualifiers (Getty Images)
Peru vs Colombia Predictions
Peru and Colombia have been conceding plenty of goals in the World Cup qualifiers. I am avoiding the win market and siding with BTTS and over 2.5 goals in Lima.
- Peru have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 9 home matches (World Cup qualifiers).
- Peru have conceded 2+ goals in their last 4 matches (World Cup qualifiers).
- Peru have seen over 3.5 goals in 2 of their last 4 matches (World Cup qualifiers).
- Colombia have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches (World Cup qualifiers).
- Colombia have seen over 3.5 goals in 2 of their last 3 matches (World Cup qualifiers).
- Colombia have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 matches (World Cup qualifiers).
- Colombia have conceded 2+ goals in their last 3 matches (World Cup qualifiers).
Head to Head
Colombia have a 17-10 advantage against Peru with 14 draws in 41 matches.
Peru haven’t beaten Colombia in regulation time since 2001.
Peru have had a poor start to the World Cup qualifiers.
La Blanquirroja began with a 2-2 draw in Paraguay, André Carrillo scoring both goals including an 85th minute equaliser.
Ricardo Gareca’s side have lost their last three by 2+ goals. They lost 4-2 at home against Brazil, 2-0 in Chile and 2-0 at home against Argentina.
Peru Squad & Team News
Goalkeepers: Pedro Gallese, José Carvallo, Carlos Cáceda
Defenders: Luis Advíncula, Christian Ramos, Miguel Trauco, Aldo Corzo, Luis Abram, Miguel Araujo, Anderson Santamaría, Alexander Callens, Marcos López, Renzo Garcés, Jhilmar Lora
Midfielders: Yoshimar Yotún, Christian Cueva, Renato Tapia, Pedro Aquino, Sergio Peña, Alexis Arias, Raziel García, Martín Távara
Forwards: Paolo Guerrero, André Carrillo, Raúl Ruidíaz, Gianluca Lapadula, Luis Iberico, Alex Valera
Defender Carlos Zambrano misses out with forwards Edison Flores and Jefferson Farfán injured.
37-year-old striker Paolo Guerrero has scored 38 goals in 101 internationals.
Colombia have won one of their opening four World Cup qualifiers.
La Tricolor began with a 3-0 home win against Venezuela with Duván Zapata opening the scoring and Luis Muriel bagging a brace.
Reinaldo Rueda’s side then drew 2-2 in Chile thanks to a late Radamel Falcao equaliser.
Colombia have been hammered in their last two matches. They lost 3-0 at home against Uruguay and 6-1 in Ecuador.
Colombia Squad & Team News
Goalkeepers: David Ospina, Camilo Vargas, Aldair Quintana
Defenders: Davinson Sánchez, Yerry Mina, Stefan Medina, Óscar Murillo, William Tesillo, Daniel Muñoz, Carlos Cuesta
Midfielders: Juan Cuadrado, Edwin Cardona, Wílmar Barrios, Mateus Uribe, Jefferson Lerma, Sebastián Pérez, Gustavo Cuéllar, Yairo Moreno, Baldomero Perlaza
Forwards: Luis Muriel, Duván Zapata, Luis Díaz, Miguel Borja, Rafael Santos Borré
James Rodríguez and Radamel Falcao are injured which is a blow for Colombia.
Atalanta strikers Luis Muriel and Duván Zapata are both in squad and should start.
Peru and Colombia have been leaking lots of goals in the World Cup qualifiers. I am backing BTTS and over 2.5 goals in Lima.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @100.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Over 2.5 Goals Total Goals @133.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals @335.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit