- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Poland vs England Predictions & Tips - Back England to Maintain 100% Record in World Cup Qualifiers
- Poland vs England predictions for Wednesday’s World Cup Qualifier
- The fixture is being played at the PGE Narodowy Stadium (7:45 pm BST)
- England have won 8 of their last 10 matches against Poland
- Can England make it six wins from six in Group I?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
England have won to nil in 11 of their last 15 matches (Getty Images)
Poland vs England Predictions
England keep a lot of clean sheets and they are on a good winning streak against Poland. I am backing an England win to nil.
- Poland vs England Predictions
- Poland Form
- Poland Injuries & Team News
- England Form
- England Injuries & Team News
- Poland vs England Live Stream FAQ
- England have won 8 of their last 10 matches against Poland (all competitions)
- England have won to nil in 11 of their last 15 matches (all competitions)
England have a 12-1 advantage against Poland in 20 meetings with seven draws.
Poland remain second in Group I following a 4-1 home win against Albania and a 7-1 victory away at San Marino.
Paulo Sousa’s side dominated against the European minnows. Robert Lewandowski scored three over the two matches and Adam Buksa scored four.
The results marked Poland’s first wins in six matches and their first back-to-back wins in 10.
Poland Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Piotr Zielinski and defender Bartosz Bereszynski will face late fitness tests. The duo came off with injuries against Albania.
England extended their 100% winning record in Group I with a 4-0 home win against Andorra on Sunday.
Gareth Southgate made several changes and his team were in complete control with 20-1 shots and 89% possession.
England have conceded just one goal in their five Group I qualifiers. They are also unbeaten in 22 consecutive World Cup qualifying matches.
England Injuries & Team News
Defender Tyrone Mings is suspended and Jadon Sancho is unavailable with a knock.
John Stones and Harry Maguire should return in central defence. Forwards Raheem Sterling and Jack Grealish are also likely to return to the side.
Poland vs England Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Poland vs England live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Poland vs England live stream.
Poland will face tougher opposition in England. The Three Lions rarely concede and I am backing them to record another win to nil.
Best Bet: England Win Full Time Result $1.66 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: England Win to Nil Win to Nil $2.60 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: England Win 2-0 Correct Score $7.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit