- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Republic of Ireland vs Serbia Predictions & Tips - Back a Serbia Win a Prolific Mitrovic to Score in World Cup Qualifier
- Republic of Ireland vs Serbia predictions for Tuesday’s World Cup Qualifier
- The fixture is being played at the Aviva Stadium (7:45 pm BST)
- Serbia have won 3 of their last 4 matches against Ireland
- Can Serbia maintain their lead at the top of Group A?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Serbia’s Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored 6 goals in his last 7 matches for club and country (Getty Images)
Republic of Ireland vs Serbia Predictions
Ireland were poor against Azerbaijan and look bereft of confidence. I am tipping in-form Serbia to win and Aleksandar Mitrovic to score.
- Republic of Ireland vs Serbia Predictions
- Republic of Ireland Form
- Republic of Ireland Injuries & Team News
- Serbia Form
- Serbia Injuries & Team News
- Republic of Ireland vs Serbia Live Stream FAQ
- Ireland have lost 4 of their last 5 matches (World Cup Qualifiers)
- Serbia have won 3 of their last 4 matches against Ireland (all competitions)
- Serbia’s Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored 6 goals in his last 7 matches for club and country (all competitions)
- Serbia have won 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions)
Serbia have a 3-0 advantage against Ireland in six meetings with three draws.
Republic of Ireland Form
Ireland earned their first point in Group A after a 1-1 draw at home against Azerbaijan on Saturday.
Steven Kenny’s side dominated with 21-10 shots and 59% possession. They conceded just before halftime and Shane Duffy’s late goal earned his side a point.
Ireland have struggled on the international stage in recent years. They have won once in their last 16 matches.
Republic of Ireland Injuries & Team News
Full back and captain Seamus Coleman is ruled out through injury.
Serbia remain top of Group A on goal difference after a 4-1 victory against Luxembourg last time out. Aleksandar Mitrovic scored a brace and Maxime Chanot and Nikola Milenković also scored.
Dragan Stojković’s side are unbeaten in Group A and have won three of their four qualifying matches.
Serbia Injuries & Team News
Stojković has no injury concerns or suspensions.
He is likely to name an unchanged XI, with in-form Mitrovic set to start up front. The Fulham striker has scored seven goals in his last five international matches.
Republic of Ireland vs Serbia Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Republic of Ireland vs Serbia live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Republic of Ireland vs Serbia live stream.
Ireland are on a terrible winless run. Serbia look hard to beat, and Mitrovic has been in sensational form. I am backing a Serbia win and Mitrovic to score.
Best Bet: Serbia Win Full Time Result $2.15 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Value Bet: Aleksandar Mitrovic Anytime Goalscorer $2.55 at Neds - 2 Units
Value Bet: Aleksandar Mitrovic First Goalscorer $5.10 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Serbia Win 2-0 Correct Score $10.00 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit