- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Scotland vs Moldova Predictions & Tips - Scotland to win World Cup qualifier at Hampden Park
- Scotland vs Moldova predictions for Saturday’s World Cup Qualifier
- The fixture is being played at Hampden Park (5:00 pm BST)
- Moldova have lost to nil in 12 of their last 13 away matches
- Can Scotland extend their solid home form against Moldova?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Scotland have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Getty Images)
Scotland vs Moldova Predictions
Scotland have picked up good results at Hampden Park. I am backing Scotland to beat an unthreatening Moldova side that rarely scores.
- Scotland vs Moldova Predictions
- Scotland Form
- Scotland Injuries & Team News
- Moldova Form
- Moldova Injuries & Team News
- Scotland vs Moldova Live Stream FAQ
- Scotland have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 home matches (all competitions)
- Moldova have lost to nil in 12 of their last 13 away matches (all competitions)
- Moldova have lost 2-0 in 2 of their last 3 matches (all competitions)
Scotland have a 1-0 advantage against Moldova in two meetings with one draw.
Scotland conceded two first-half goals in 93 seconds and lost 2-0 against Denmark on Wednesday. It was their first defeat in 10 World Cup qualification matches.
The result leaves Steve Clarke’s side fourth in Group F. The Scots beat the Faroe Islands 4-0 and drew against Austria (1-1) and Israel (2-2) in their opening matches.
Scotland Injuries & Team News
Wing backs Stephen O'Donnell and Nathan Patterson are isolating and unavailable.
Moldova are bottom of Group F after a 2-0 loss against Austria on Wednesday. Engin Fırat’s side had one shot on target and 29% possession.
The Eastern European minnows previously lost to Israel (4-1) and Denmark (8-0) in Group F.
Moldova Injuries & Team News
Striker Ion Nicolaescu is suspended.
Scotland vs Moldova Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Scotland vs Moldova live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Scotland vs Moldova live stream.
Scotland are in good form at Hampden Park. They should comfortably beat Moldova and keep chase with the pack in Group F. I am backing a Scotland 2-0 win.
Best Bet: Scotland Win to Nil Full Time Result $1.73 at betfair - 4 Units
Correct Score Tip: 2-0 Scotland Win Correct Score $5.30 at Neds - 1 Unit