- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Wales vs Estonia Predictions & Tips - Back Hard to Beat Wales in World Cup Qualifier
- Wales vs Estonia predictions for Wednesday’s World Cup Qualifier
- The fixture is being played at the Cardiff City Stadium (7:45 pm BST)
- Wales have won to nil in 6 of their last 10 home matches
- Can Wales secure a third consecutive win in Group E?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Wales have won 1-0 in 3 of their last 5 home matches (Getty Images)
Wales vs Estonia Predictions
Wales will be buoyed by their comeback win against Belarus last time out. Estonia have struggled to compete in Group F so far. I am backing a Wales win to nil in Cardiff.
- Wales vs Estonia Predictions
- Wales Form
- Wales Injuries & Team News
- Estonia Form
- Estonia Injuries & Team News
- Wales vs Estonia Live Stream FAQ
- Wales have won to nil in 6 of their last 10 home matches (all competitions)
- Wales have won 1-0 in 3 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions)
- Estonia have lost 7 of their last 10 away matches (all competitions)
Wales have a 2-0 advantage against Estonia in two meetings. The Dragons beat Estonia 1-0 in the last meetings between the sides.
Wales came back from 2-1 down to secure a 3-2 win against Belarus on Sunday. Gareth Bale scored a hat-trick, including the winner on 93 minutes to keep his side third in Group E.
Robert Page’s side have won their last two World Cup qualifiers and they are third in Group E. The win against Belarus followed a 1-0 home win against the Czech Republic.
Wales Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Aarron Ramsey and striker Keiffer Moore are ruled out.
Winger Harry Wilson is back in contention after his recent suspension.
Estonia lost 1-0 at home to Northern Ireland in a friendly on Sunday. It was their second consecutive loss following a 5-2 defeat against Belgium in Group E.
Thomas Häberli’s side are bottom of Group E after heavy losses to the Czech Republic (6-2) and Belarus (4-2).
Estonia Injuries & Team News
First team players Henri Anier (forward), Sander Puri (midfielder) and Rauno Sappinen (striker) were rested against Northern Ireland.
Häberli should bring the trio back into the starting line-up against Wales.
Wales vs Estonia Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Wales vs Estonia live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Wales vs Estonia live stream.
Wales are a tough side to beat at home. Estonia are likely to struggle again away. I am backing a Wales win to nil.
Best Bet: Wales Win to NIl Win to Nil $1.65 at betfair - 4 Units
Correct Score Tip: Wales Win 1-0 Correct Score $6.50 at betfair - 1 Unit