- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Holstein Kiel vs Sandhausen Predictions & Tips - Holstein Kiel to bounce back at home
- Holstein Kiel vs Sandhausen predictions for Tuesday’s 2 Bundesliga match
- The game is being played at 5.30pm BST at Holstein-Stadion
- Sandhausen have lost their last 10 away matches
- I am backing Holstein Kiel to win and climb to third on the table
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Holstein Kiel have won their last 3 home matches (Getty Images)
Holstein Kiel vs Sandhausen Predictions
Holstein Kiel return home after six straight away games. They should be too good for Sandhausen who regularly lose on the road.
- Holstein Kiel have won their last 3 home matches (2 Bundesliga).
- Holstein Kiel have won 5 of their last 7 home matches (2 Bundesliga).
- Sandhausen have lost their last 10 away matches (all competitions).
- Sandhausen have lost 13 of their last 14 away matches (2 Bundesliga).
Head to Head
Holstein Kiel have a 2-2 record against Sandhausen with 5 draws in 9 encounters.
Holstein Kiel won 2-0 in Sandhausen in the first match this season with Jannik Dehm and Janni Serra on target.
Holstein Kiel Form
Holstein Kiel are well placed to earn promotion from the 2 Bundesliga. They are fourth on the table but have three games in hand over the top three.
The Storks have played their last six matches on the road. They won one of those, a 3-1 victory at Osnabruck.
Ole Werner’s side then drew at Nurnberg. Janni Serra equalised in the second half to make it 9 goals for the season.
Holstein Kiel’s fairytale run in the DFB Pokal came to an end on Saturday. They got past Bayern Munich in January but were no match for Borussia Dortmund in the semi-finals, going down 5-0 in Dortmund.
Holstein Kiel Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Ioannis Gelios is doubtful after testing positive for corona virus.
Centre back Stefan Thesker is injured.
Striker Janni Serra picked up an injury in Dortmund and is doubtful.
Sandhausen are one point above the relegation play-off position in the 2 Bundesliga. They recently won three straight matches, all at home.
Stefan Kulovits’s side won 1-0 against Wurzburger Kickers, 2-1 against Hamburg and 4-2 against Hannover.
Sandhausen’s last match was a 3-2 defeat at Greuther Furth. Two goals to Daniel Keita-Ruel overturned an early deficit, but they couldn’t hold on and have now lost their last 10 away matches in all competitions.
Sandhausen Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Rick Wulle is injured alongside winger Robin Scheu, attacking midfielder Besar Halimi and striker Patrick Schmidt.