- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Holstein Kiel vs Hannover Predictions & Tips - Home Form Crucial For Holstein Kiel
- Holstein Kiel vs Hannover predictions for Monday’s 2 Bundesliga match
- The game is being played at 5pm BST at Holstein-Stadion
- Holstein Kiel have won their last 5 home matches
- I am backing Holstein Kiel to beat Hannover who have lost 5 of their last 6 matches
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Holstein Kiel have won their last 5 home matches (Getty Images)
Holstein Kiel vs Hannover Predictions
Holstein Kiel are very strong at home in the 2 Bundesliga and are full of confidence. They are backed to beat Hannover and get a step closer to promotion.
- Holstein Kiel have won their last 5 home matches (2 Bundesliga).
- Holstein Kiel have won 7 of their last 9 home matches (2 Bundesliga).
- Holstein Kiel won 3-0 in their last match against Hannover (2 Bundesliga).
- Hannover have lost 5 of their last 6 matches (2 Bundesliga).
- Hannover have seen BTTS in their last 10 matches (2 Bundesliga).
Head to Head
Hannover have a 15-7 advantage against Holstein Kiel with 7 draws in 29 matches.
Holstein Kiel won 3-0 in Hannover in the first meeting this season.
Holstein Kiel Form
Holstein Kiel are in a great position to earn promotion from the 2 Bundesliga. They are third on the table but have two games in hand over Greuther Furth who are two points ahead.
The Storks recently played six straight matches on the road. They won one of those, a 3-1 victory at Osnabruck and finished off with a 5-0 loss at Borussia Dortmund in the DFB Pokal semi-finals.
Ole Werner’s side returned home with two straight wins. Holstein Kiel won 2-0 against Sandhausen and 4-0 against St. Pauli with Ahmet Arslan, Fin Bartels (2) and Janni Serra on target.
Holstein Kiel Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Ioannis Gelios remains doubtful after testing positive for corona virus.
Centre back Stefan Thesker is injured.
Hannover have been in poor form in the 2 Bundesliga. They are safe from relegation but have one just once in their last 11 games.
Kenan Kocak’s side have lost five of their last six. The 96ers were 2-1 up at Sandhausen before conceding three late goals in a 4-2 defeat.
Hannover’s last match was a 2-1 home loss against Darmstadt. Marvin Ducksch gave them the lead with his 14th goal of the season but they couldn’t hold on once again.
Hannover Injuries & Team News
Hannover centre back Marcel Franke and winger Franck Evina are injured.
Holstein Kiel are in great form at home and have promotion in their sights. The Storks should be too good for a Hannover side waiting for the season to end.
Best Bet: Holstein Kiel Win Full Time Result @100.00 at Unibet - 5 Units
Value Bet: Holstein Kiel & BTTS Win & BTTS @260.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Holstein Kiel Win 3-1 Correct Score @1400.0 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit