- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
AEK Athens vs PAOK Thessaloniki Predictions & Tips - Back a draw in Greece
- AEK Athens vs PAOK Thessaloniki predictions for Wednesday’s Super League 1 match
- The game is being played at 7.30pm BST at Athens Olympic Stadium
- AEK Athens have drawn their last 4 home matches against PAOK
- I am backing a draw in Greece
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
AEK Athens host PAOK in the Super League 1 on Wednesday (Getty Images)
AEK Athens vs PAOK Thessaloniki Predictions
AEK do their best work in Athens where I am predicting another draw against PAOK.
- AEK Athens are undefeated in 4 of their last 5 home matches (Super League 1).
- AEK Athens have drawn their last 4 home matches against PAOK Thessaloniki (Super League 1).
- PAOK Thessaloniki are undefeated in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
AEK Athens have a 62-45 advantage against PAOK Thessaloniki with 39 draws in 146 matches.
AEK Athens Form
AEK Athens have been in poor form since early February. They recently lost four straight matches but bounced back with two consecutive wins.
Manolo Jiménez’s side won 3-1 at Aris before a 3-1 home win against Asteras Tripolis. AEK have failed to win in three matches since.
AEK Athens drew 1-1 against Panathinaikos before a 2-0 defeat at Olympiakos.
AEK took on PAOK in the Greek Cup semi-final second leg on Saturday. Trailing 1-0 from the first leg, Konstantinos Galanopoulos got them level in Thessaloniki before two late goals condemned them to a 2-1 defeat.
PAOK Thessaloniki Form
PAOK Thessaloniki are undefeated in their last six matches. Their defence has been strong with four clean sheets in that run.
Pablo García’s side won 2-0 at home against Olympiakos before a 1-0 win at Aris. PAOK then drew 0-0 against Panathinaikos.
PAOK’s last match was a 2-1 home win against AEK Athens in the Greek Cup semi-final second leg. After winning 1-0 in Athens in the first leg, two late goals to Michael Krmenčík and Andrija Živković secured a 2-1 win and trip to the final.
AEK threw away a 1-0 lead against PAOK in the Greek Cup on Saturday. Back in Athens, I am expecting another draw between these clubs.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @210.00 at Unibet - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @500.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit