- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 31
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
Bengaluru vs Goa Tips & Live Stream - Blues to make it 8 in a row in India
- Bengaluru vs Goa tips for Thursday's Indian Super League match (14:00 GMT)
- Bengaluru have won their last 7 matches
- Will the Blues end the regular season with an 8th straight win?
Bengaluru are tipped for an 8th straight victory (Getty Images)
Bengaluru vs Goa Tips
Goa will know their finals fate before this game kicks off. But regardless of whether The Gaurs need to win or not I'm backing Bengaluru to continue their winning run and make it eight in a row.
- Bengaluru vs Goa Tips
- Bengaluru vs Goa Preview
- Match Stats
Bengaluru vs Goa Preview
There is no stopping Bengaluru at the moment as the Blues made it seven wins in a row with a 2-1 win over Mumbai City last weekend.
In doing so, the Blues became the first side to defeat ISL leaders Mumbai this season and moved up to fourth place in the standings to book their finals spot.
Simon Grayson's side picked up just 10 points from their first 12 matches, but are in red hot form after landing 21 from the seven straight wins.
Goa look like missing out on the finals after failing to win in their last three matches.
The Gaurs have dropped out of the top six after drawing 1-1 with Odisha and losing 5-3 to Mumbai City and 2-1 to Chennaiyin last week.
By the time this game kicks off, Goa could be unable to make the finals if Odisha avoid defeats against Jamshedpur on Wednesday.
- Bengaluru have won their last 7 matches.
- Bengaluru have won their their last 4 home matches.
- Goa have lost their last 2 matches.
Bengaluru became the first side to beat Mumbai City this season as they made it seven straight wins. They are value to make that eight in a row.
Bet £10 Get £30
with bonus code NEWBONUS
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30 in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Top Betting Sites
30 May 2023
- VGS Golden Knights @ DAL Stars -
- Ice Hockey
- MIA Heat @ BOS Celtics -
- LGD Gaming vs Invictus Gaming -
- Holger Rune vs Christopher Eubanks -
- Quentin Halys vs Guido Pella -
- Francisco Cerundolo vs Jaume Munar -
- Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor -
- Ankaragucu v Galatasaray -
- Giresunspor v Trabzonspor -
- Istanbulspor v Adana Demirspor -
- Alanyaspor v Kasimpasa -
- Sivasspor v Konyaspor -
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kayserispor -
31 May 2023
- Queensland v New South Wales -
- Rugby League
- State of Origin 2023 Series -
- Rugby League
30 June 2023
Bengaluru v FC Goa
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips