- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 31
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters Tips & Live Stream - Blues to win Indian Super League knockout
- Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters tips for Friday's Indian Super League knockout (14:00 GMT)
- Bengaluru have won their last 8 matches
- Will the Blues keep their ISL title hopes alive?
Bengaluru are backed in the ISL knockout (Getty Images)
Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters Tips
Bengaluru are the form team heading into the ISL playoffs following eight straight wins to finish fourth. The Blasters, on the other hand, lost their last three games to end in fifth spot. The Blues are the value here.
- Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters Tips
- Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters Preview
- Match Stats
Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters Preview
Bengaluru picked up just 10 points from their first 12 matches before finishing with eight successive victories to end the regular season fourth.
The Blues recorded wins over NorthEast United 2-1, Odisha 3-1, Jamshedpur 3-0, Chennaiyin 3-1, ATK Mohun Bagan 2-1 and Kerala Blasters 1-0.
A spot in the finals was sealed when Simon Grayson's side became the first side to defeat ISL leaders Mumbai City with a 2-1 win. They then signed off with a 3-1 victory over Goa last week.
Kerala Blasters lost their way at the business end of the season but still finished fifth despite losing six of their last eight matches.
That includes three straight defeats most recently for Kerala, who went down to Bengaluru 1-0, ATK Mohun Bagan 2-1 and Hyderabad 1-0.
The Blasters do have ISL finals pedigree have reached the final last year before losing out to eventual champions Hyderabad.
- Bengaluru have won their last 8 matches.
- Bengaluru have won their their last 5 home matches.
- Kerala Blasters have lost their last 3 matches.
Bengaluru won eight in row to finish in four spot in the ISL, a place ahead of Kerala Blasters. I'm backing the Blues to win this knockout playoffs and move into the semi-finals.
Bet £10 Get £30
with bonus code NEWBONUS
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30 in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Top Betting Sites
30 May 2023
- VGS Golden Knights @ DAL Stars -
- Ice Hockey
- MIA Heat @ BOS Celtics -
- LGD Gaming vs Invictus Gaming -
- Holger Rune vs Christopher Eubanks -
- Quentin Halys vs Guido Pella -
- Francisco Cerundolo vs Jaume Munar -
- Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor -
- Ankaragucu v Galatasaray -
- Giresunspor v Trabzonspor -
- Istanbulspor v Adana Demirspor -
- Alanyaspor v Kasimpasa -
- Sivasspor v Konyaspor -
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kayserispor -
31 May 2023
- Queensland v New South Wales -
- Rugby League
- State of Origin 2023 Series -
- Rugby League
30 June 2023
Bengaluru v Kerala Blasters
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips