- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
East Bengal vs Hyderabad Predictions & Tips - Draw specialists to share the points
- East Bengal vs Hyderabad predictions for Friday's Indian Super League match.
- The game is being played at Tilak Maidan Stadium (2.00pm GMT).
- Hyderabad have drawn 5 of their last 6 matches.
- A stalemate is predicted along with under 2.5 goals.
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news.
East Bengal vs Hyderabad Predictions
- East Bengal have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 their last 8 matches (Indian Super League).
- East Bengal have scored 1 goal or less in 8 of their last 9 matches (Indian Super League).
- Hyderabad are unbeaten in their last 8 matches (Indian Super League).
- Hyderabad have drawn 5 of their last 6 matches (Indian Super League).
- Hyderabad have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 their last 6 matches (Indian Super League).
Head to Head
East Bengal Form
East Bengal Team News
Hyderabad Team News
East Bengal vs Hyderabad FAQs
Where is East Bengal vs Hyderabad being played?
The Indian Super League match between East Bengal vs Hyderabad is taking place at Tilak Maidan Stadium.
What time does the East Bengal vs Hyderabad game kick-off?
The match gets underway at 2.00pm GMT on Friday, 12 February, 2021.
Can I watch a East Bengal vs Hyderabad live stream?
East Bengal vs Hyderabad is being streamed live online. Our live streaming section provides the information on how you can watch the match.
Under 2.5 goals is the best bet with both sides involved in low-scoring affairs of late.