- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
Goa vs Hyderabad Predictions & Tips - Finals spot at stake in final game
- Goa vs Hyderabad predictions for Sunday’s Indian Super League match
- The game is being played at Fatorda Stadium (11.30am GMT)
- The winner will secure a finals spot
- Goa will qualify with a draw, and a stalemate is predicted
- Preview, stats, team news & predictions
Goa vs Hyderabad Predictions
- Goa are unbeaten in their last 12 matches (Indian Super League).
- Goa have drawn 6 of their last 8 matches (Indian Super League).
- Goa have seen BTTS in 12 of their last 13 matches (Indian Super League).
- Goa are undefeated in their 3 matches against Hyderabad (Indian Super League).
- Hyderabad are unbeaten in their last 11 matches (Indian Super League).
- Hyderabad have drawn 7 of their last 9 matches (Indian Super League).
Goa Team News
Hyderabad Team News
Goa vs Hyderabad FAQs
Where is Goa vs Hyderabad being played?
The Indian Super League match between Goa vs Hyderabad is taking place at Fatorda Stadium.
What time does the Goa vs Hyderabad game kick-off?
The match gets underway at 11.30am GMT on Sunday, 28 February, 2021.
Can I watch a Goa vs Hyderabad live stream?
Goa vs Hyderabad is being streamed live online. Our live streaming section provides the information on how you can watch the match.