- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Goa vs Mumbai City Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Goa to continue dominance of Mumbai City?
- Goa host Mumbai City in the Indian Super League on Wednesday
- Goa have won 6 of their last 8 matches
- Goa have won 5 of their last 6 matches against Mumbai City
- Mumbai City have lost their last 3 matches
Goa Team News
Mumbai City Form
Mumbai City Team News
Goa vs Mumbai City Head to Head
Goa vs Mumbai City Odds
Goa vs Mumbai City Stats
- Goa have won 6 of their last 8 matches (Indian Super League).
- Goa have won 5 of their last 6 matches against Mumbai City (Indian Super League).
- Mumbai City have lost their last 3 matches (Indian Super League).
Goa vs Mumbai City FAQs
What is the best bet in Goa vs Mumbai City?
Goa are taken to continue their good record against Mumbai City and add to the five wins they have in the last six matches.
Where can I watch the Goa vs Mumbai City live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Goa vs Mumbai City live stream online.
Where is Goa vs Mumbai City being played?
Goa vs Mumbai City is being played at Fatorda Stadium in Vasco da Gama, India.
When is Goa vs Mumbai City being played?
Goa vs Mumbai City is being played at 14:00 GMT on Wednesday 25 November 2020. The game is taking place at Fatorda Stadium.
Where can I get Goa vs Mumbai City free bets?
Get Goa vs Mumbai City free bets when you open a new betting account with an online bookmaker. You can find the latest free bets offers available by visiting the free bets section of the website.
What competition are Goa vs Mumbai City playing in?
Goa vs Mumbai City are playing in the Indian Super League. This is the second game of the season for both sides.
Top Betting Sites
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch