- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 31
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
Mumbai City vs Bengaluru Tips & Live Stream - Islanders to edge ISL semi-final first leg
- Mumbai City vs Bengaluru tips for Tuesday's Indian Super League semi-final first leg (14:00 GMT)
- Mumbai topped the ISL standings to qualify as top seeds
- Can they take a semi-final first leg advantage at home?
Sunil Chhetri's Bengaluru are tipped for defeat (Getty Images)
Mumbai City vs Bengaluru Tips
Mumbai City were the dominant force in the ISL, finishing top of the table by four points despite losing their last two games.
- Mumbai City vs Bengaluru Tips
- Mumbai City vs Bengaluru Preview
- Match Stats
Bengaluru earned their place in the finals on the back of eight straight wins before beating Kerala Blasters in extra-time on Friday, and will be no pushovers.
Expect the fresher hosts to put those end of season blips behind them and edge this semi-final first leg with home advantage.
Mumbai City vs Bengaluru Preview
Mumbai City's dominant form tailed off after securing top spot in the ISL on the back of an 18-game unbeaten run.
After not tasting defeat all season, Des Buckingham's side appeared to switch off as they lost their final two games to Bengaluru 2-1 and East Bengal 1-0.
Overall, the Islanders won 14 of their 20 matches and drew four times. They scored 54 times in 20 matches, 18 more than any other side in the league.
Bengaluru booked their spot in the semi-finals with a 1-0 extra-time win over Kerala Blasters in the knockout game on Friday.
Sunil Chhetri popped up with the winner for Simon Grayson's Blues to set up this showdown with Mumbai.
An eight-game winning run saw Bengaluru surge into the finals, including becoming the first side to beat Mumbai this season with a 2-1 victory at home.
- Mumbai City have won 12 of their last 15 matches.
- Mumbai City have won 5 of their last 7 home matches.
- Mumbai City beat Bengaluru 4-0 at home in the regular season.
- Bengaluru have won 8 of their last 9 matches.
Mumbai lost their final two games, including away to Bengaluru, but they both came after top spot in the ISL was sealed. I'm backing a more focused Islanders side turns up in this one with a narrow home win against the in-form Blues predicted.
Bet £10 Get £30
with bonus code NEWBONUS
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30 in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Top Betting Sites
30 May 2023
- VGS Golden Knights @ DAL Stars -
- Ice Hockey
- MIA Heat @ BOS Celtics -
- LGD Gaming vs Invictus Gaming -
- Holger Rune vs Christopher Eubanks -
- Quentin Halys vs Guido Pella -
- Francisco Cerundolo vs Jaume Munar -
- Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor -
- Ankaragucu v Galatasaray -
- Giresunspor v Trabzonspor -
- Istanbulspor v Adana Demirspor -
- Alanyaspor v Kasimpasa -
- Sivasspor v Konyaspor -
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kayserispor -
31 May 2023
- Queensland v New South Wales -
- Rugby League
- State of Origin 2023 Series -
- Rugby League
30 June 2023
Mumbai City v Bengaluru
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips