- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
NorthEast United vs Bengaluru Predictions & Tips - Out of form sides backed to draw
- NorthEast United vs Bengaluru predictions for Tuesday's Indian Super League match.
- The match is being played at Tilak Maidan Stadium (2.00pm GMT).
- NorthEast United have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches against Bengaluru.
- A repeat of the draw from earlier this season is predicted.
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
NorthEast United vs Bengaluru Predictions
- NorthEast United have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (Indian Super League).
- NorthEast United have drawn 5 of their 10 matches this season (Indian Super League).
- NorthEast United have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches against Bengaluru (Indian Super League).
- Bengaluru have lost their last 4 matches (Indian Super League).
- Bengaluru have scored 1 goal in their last 4 matches (Indian Super League).
Head to Head
NorthEast United Form
NorthEast United Team News
Bengaluru Team News
NorthEast United vs Bengaluru
What is the best bet for NorthEast United vs Bengaluru?
A draw is tipped with the sides having shared the points in two of the last three meetings.
Where can I watch the NorthEast United vs Bengaluru live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the NorthEast United vs Bengaluru live stream online.
Where is NorthEast United vs Bengaluru being played?
NorthEast United vs Bengaluru is being played at the Tilak Maidan Stadium in Vasco da Gama, India.
When does NorthEast United vs Bengaluru kick off?
NorthEast United vs Bengaluru kicks off at 14:00 GMT on Tuesday 12 January 2021.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet