- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Atalanta vs Juventus Predictions & Tips - Extra Time Expected in the Coppa Italia final
- Atalanta vs Juventus predictions for Wednesday’s Coppa Italia final
- The game is being played at 8pm BST at Mapei Stadium Citta del Tricolore
- Atalanta are undefeated in 6 of their last 7 matches against Juventus
- I am backing BTTS and a draw in Reggio Emilia
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Atalanta have drawn 6 of their last 9 Serie A matches against Juventus (Getty Images)
Atalanta vs Juventus Predictions
Atalanta have been extremely hard to beat and are capable of scoring plenty of goals. Juventus have been unable to keep a clean sheet in their last 14 matches which makes BTTS my best bet.
- Atalanta are undefeated in their last 11 matches (Serie A).
- Atalanta have won 13 of their last 16 matches (Serie A).
- Atalanta have seen over 4.5 goals in 3 of their last 5 matches (Serie A).
- Atalanta are undefeated in 6 of their last 7 matches against Juventus (all competitions).
- Atalanta have drawn 6 of their last 9 matches against Juventus (Serie A).
- Juventus have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 14 matches (all competitions).
- Juventus are undefeated 8 of their last 10 matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have won 3 of their last 4 matches (Serie A).
Head to Head
Juventus have a 72-16 advantage against Atalanta with 48 draws in 136 matches.
Atalanta are undefeated in their last 11 Serie A matches, winning 13 of their last 16 games. They sit second on the table and can assure a top four spot with a draw in their final match.
Gian Piero Gasperini’s side have won three in a row. They won 5-2 at Parma and 2-0 against Benevento where they had 1.79-0.18 expected goals.
Atalanta’s last match was a 4-3 win against Genoa. Goals to Duván Zapata, Ruslan Malinovskiy and Robin Gosens established a 3-0 lead and they held on after Mario Pasalic made it 4-1.
Atalanta Injuries & Team News
Atalanta have a full strength side available.
Juventus are currently fifth in Serie A as they aim for the Champions League next season. They sit one point behind Napoli and AC Milan and two points behind Atalanta with one game to go.
Andrea Pirlo’s side won 2-1 at Udinese before a humiliating 3-0 loss at home against AC Milan. The defeat against Milan was a big blow to their top four aspirations.
Juventus have won their last two matches. The Old Lady won 3-1 at Sassuolo and 3-2 at home against Inter Milan on Saturday.
Cristiano Ronaldo opened the scoring with Juan Cuadrado reestablishing the lead on two occasions after Inter equalised twice. It was a big win with Rodrigo Bentancur sent off in the 55th minute.
Juventus Injuries & Team News
Left back Alex Sandro is suspended.
Atalanta and Juventus are expected to produce an exciting Coppa Italia final. BTTS is my best bet with extra time a real possibility.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-163.93 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals @210.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @240.00 at Borgata Sports - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 2-2 Draw Correct Score @1100.0 at 888sport - 1 Unit