- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Reims vs Marseille Predictions & Tips - Reims to draw again in Ligue 1
- Reims vs Marseille predictions for Friday’s Ligue 1 match
- The game is being played at 8pm BST at Stade Auguste-Delaune
- Reims have drawn their last 6 home matches in Ligue 1
- I am backing a draw in France
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Reims have drawn 2 of their last 4 matches against Marseille (Getty Images)
Reims vs Marseille Predictions
Reims are draw specialists and Marseille have failed to win in their last 10 away matches in Ligue 1. I am backing a draw in France.
- Reims have drawn their last 6 home matches (Ligue 1).
- Reims are undefeated in their last 11 home matches (Ligue 1).
- Reims have drawn 8 of their last 11 matches (Ligue 1).
- Reims have drawn 2 of their last 4 matches against Marseille (Ligue 1).
- Marseille have failed to win in their last 10 away matches (Ligue 1).
- Marseille are undefeated in 5 of their last 6 matches (Ligue 1).
- Marseille have drawn 5 of their last 8 away matches (Ligue 1).
Head to Head
Marseille have a 6-4 advantage against Reims with 5 draws in 15 matches.
The first encounter this season ended in a 1-1 draw in Marseille.
Reims are draw specialists in Ligue 1 and are mid-table. They are draw specialists, seeing a stalemate in 14 of their 33 matches.
David Guion’s side are undefeated in their last nine matches and have drawn eight of their last 11 in Ligue 1.
Reims have drawn their last three, starting with a 2-2 draw against Rennes. They have drawn 0-0 in their last two games, at Nice and at home against Metz.
Reims Injuries & Team News
Reims left back Ghislain Konan, midfielder Valon Berisha and attacking midfielder Mathieu Cafaro are injured.
Centre back Wout Faes and defensive midfielder Moreto Cassamã are available after suspension.
Olympique Marseille have won all four home games since Jorge Sampaoli became manager in March. They beat Rennes, Brest, Dijon and Lorient at the Vélodrome.
The Phocaeans have picked up one point in both away matches under their new boss. Marseille lost 3-0 in Nice and drew 3-3 in Montpellier.
Marseille have not won on the road in Ligue 1 since early December, a run of 10 straight games.
Marseille Injuries & Team News
Centre back Duje Caleta-Car is suspended.
Left back Jordan Amavi and right back Hiroki Sakai are injured.