- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
- Thursday 12
- Friday 13
Toulouse vs Nantes Predictions & Tips - Nantes tipped to take a draw in Toulouse
- Toulouse vs Nantes predictions for Thursday’s Ligue 1 Play-offs
- The 1st leg is being played at 7.45pm BST at Stadium de Toulouse
- Toulouse are undefeated in their last 15 home matches
- I am backing Nantes to take a draw in the 1st leg
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Nantes are undefeated in 7 of their last 8 away matches (Getty Images)
Toulouse vs Nantes Predictions
Toulouse are very strong at home and Nantes could be content with a draw in the first leg.
- Toulouse are undefeated in their last 15 home matches (all competitions).
- Toulouse have won 12 of their last 13 home matches (all competitions).
- Toulouse have won to nil in 9 of their last 12 home matches (all competitions).
- Toulouse have drawn 4 of their last 7 home matches against Nantes (Ligue 1).
- Nantes are undefeated in 7 of their last 8 away matches (Ligue 1).
- Nantes have won 4 of their last 5 matches (Ligue 1).
Head to Head
Nantes have a 24-18 advantage against Toulouse with 13 draws in 55 matches.
Toulouse have been incredibly strong at home, winning 12 of their last 13 matches at Stadium de Toulouse. They drew their final two matches of the season to finish third in Ligue 2.
Patrice Garande’s side hosted Grenoble in the second round of the play-offs. Stijn Spierings, Kouadio Koné and Rhys Healey were on target in a comfortable 3-0 victory.
Toulouse Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Steve Mvoué is available after suspension.
Nantes were in big danger of automatic relegation with five games remaining in Ligue 1. They reeled off four straight wins to get out of danger.
Antoine Kombouaré’s side hosted Montpellier on the final day of the season. A draw would have pulled them away from the promotion play-offs but they couldn’t get it done.
Nantes lost 2-1 with Randal Kolo Muani equalising before half time.
Nantes Injuries & Team News
Nantes have a full strength side available.
Toulouse have an impressive home record and will be confident here. Nantes could be happy to avoid defeat before hosting the second leg on Sunday.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @210.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @500.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit