- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Clermont vs Chateauroux Predictions & Tips - Chateauroux to keep it close in Ligue 2
- Clermont vs Chateauroux predictions for Monday’s Ligue 2 match
- The game is being played at 7.54pm BST at Stade Gabriel Montpied
- Chateauroux have won with the +2 handicap in 13 of their last 14 matches
- I am Chateauroux with the handicap and to draw in France
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Clermont have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches in Ligue 2 (Getty Images)
Clermont vs Chateauroux Predictions
Chateauroux have drawn four of six games since Marco Simone became manager. They can keep it close against Clermont and are backed with the 2+ handicap.
- Clermont are undefeated in their last 3 matches (Ligue 2).
- Clermont have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches (Ligue 2).
- Clermont have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches against Chateauroux (Ligue 2).
- Chateauroux have drawn 4 of their last 6 matches (Ligue 2).
- Chateauroux have won with the +2 handicap in 13 of their last 14 matches (Ligue 2).
Head to Head
Chateauroux have a 12-10 advantage against Clermont with 11 draws in 33 matches.
Clermont are sitting second in Ligue 2 but have stumbled in recent weeks. They failed to win in three games before a 3-0 home win against Amiens.
Pascal Gastien’s then side drew 1-1 against Le Havre. They were 1-0 down when Alidu Seidu was sent off before half time, Jordan Tell coming off the bench to equalise.
Clermont’s last match was a 1-0 win at Paris FC. Mohamed Bayo scored the winner, his 19th league goal of the season.
Clermont Injuries & Team News
Clermont right back Alidu Seidu is available after suspension.
Defensive midfielder Yohann Magnin remains out with a cruciate ligament rupture.
Chateauroux are having a horrible season in Ligue 2. They have won one match since late November.
La Berri lost four straight games which saw Benoît Cauet sacked. Marco Simone took over and saw his side draw his first three matches in charge.
Chateauroux then lost 2-1 against Dunkerque and 1-0 at Toulouse. They picked up another point in a 1-1 draw against Rodez last time out, 17-year-old Ange-Yoan Bonny equalising in the 77th minute.
Chateauroux Injuries & Team News
Chateauroux goalkeeper Julien Fabri, left back Chaker Alhadhur, midfielder Amir Nouri and striker Siriné Doucouré are injured.
Clermont are having a much stronger season than Chateauroux. Looking at the Ligue 2 table, this should be a routine home win.
Chateauroux have drawn four of six games since Marco Simone became manager. They can keep it close with another draw my value bet.
Best Bet: Chateauroux +2 Handicap @-125.00 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @400.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @900.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit