- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Montpellier vs PSG Predictions & Tips - PSG predicted to reach Coupe de France final
- Montpellier vs PSG predictions for Wednesday’s Coupe de France semi-final
- The match is being played at 8pm BST at Stade de la Mosson
- Montpellier have seen BTTS in 11 of their last 12 matches
- I am backing BTTS and PSG to win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Montpellier have seen BTTS in their last 3 home matches against PSG (Getty Images)
Montpellier vs PSG Predictions
Montpellier can score here but they are unlikely to stop Kylian Mbappé and Neymar over 90 minutes. Expect PSG to win an exciting game and reach the Coupe de France final.
- Montpellier have seen BTTS in 11 of their last 12 matches (all competitions).
- Montpellier have seen over 3.5 goals in 2 of their last 3 home matches (Ligue 1).
- Montpellier have seen BTTS in their last 3 home matches against PSG (Ligue 1).
- PSG have won by 2+ goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Montpellier (Ligue 1).
- PSG have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 7 matches against Montpellier (Ligue 1).
- PSG have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- PSG have seen over 3.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 away matches (Ligue 1).
Head to Head
PSG have a 29-17 advantage against Montpellier with 19 draws in 65 matches.
PSG have won by 2+ gals in six of the last seven encounters including 3-1 and 4-0 in Ligue 1 this season.
Montpellier have had a solid season after going on a horrible run in December and January. From February they went undefeated in 15 consecutive matches in all competitions.
Michel Der Zakarian’s side recently saw the run snapped in a 3-1 defeat at Nice despite Gaetan Laborde’s 3rd minute opener. They then lost 2-1 at home against Saint-Etienne after Andy Delort’s 6th minute goal.
Montpellier’s last match was a 3-2 win at Strasbourg. Laborde bagged a brace and Delort scored to establish a 3-0 lead and they rode it home to take all three points.
Montpellier Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Jonas Omlin, centre back Pedro Mendes and left back Ambroise Oyongo are injured.
Midfielders Téji Savanier and Florent Mollet are both available after being suspended against Strasbourg.
Paris Saint-Germain Form
Paris Saint-Germain have been in poor form with one win in their last three matches. The French champions are looking likely to surrender their Ligue 1 title, currently three points behind Lille with two matches remaining.
Mauricio Pochettino’s side fell to Manchester City in the Champions League semi-finals. They lost 2-1 in Paris before a 2-0 defeat in Manchester.
PSG returned to Ligue 1 with a 1-1 draw at Rennes. Neymar opened the scoring from the penalty spot but they can have no complaints after allowing 10 shots on target.
Paris Saint-Germain Injuries & Team News
Left back Juan Bernat and midfielder Marco Verratti are injured.
Star striker Kylian Mbappé should start after being suspended against Rennes.
Expect right back Alessandro Florenzi, midfielder Idrissa Gueye and striker Mauro Icardi to return to the starting side.
PSG’s defence can’t be trusted at the moment with BTTS the best bet. With Kylian Mbappé and Neymar in attack however, the Parisians should get the win and advance to the final.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-175.44 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: PSG Win & BTTS Win & BTTS @140.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: PSG Win 3-1 Correct Score @900.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit