- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Nassaji Mazandaran vs Persepolis Predictions & Tips - Persepolis to bounce back
- Nassaji Mazandaran vs Persepolis predictions for Friday’s Persian Gulf Pro League match
- Match is being played at 11.30am GMT at Mazandaran, Iran
- Nassaji Mazandaran have lost 3 of their last 4 matches to nil
- Persepolis are backed to win after winning 2 of their last 3 league matches
- Read on for more free predictions and betting tips
Persepolis will be out to rectify their AFC Champions League final loss. (Getty Images)
Nassaji Mazandaran vs Persepolis Predictions
Persepolis will be out to rectify a heartbreaking AFC Champions League final loss. They are unbeaten in their last six away matches and come up against a Nassaji side who have failed to threaten up front. I’m tipping Persepolis to win in Iran.
- Nassaji Mazandaran have lost 3 of their last 4 matches to nil (Persian Pro Gulf League).
- Nassaji Mazandaran have not beaten Persepolis in their last 4 meetings (Persian Pro Gulf League).
- Persepolis have won 2 of their last 3 league matches (Persian Pro Gulf League).
- Persepolis are unbeaten in their last 4 Persian Gulf League matches.
Head to Head
Persepolis are unbeaten against Nassaji Mazandaran in their last four matches. Their last meeting ended in a 1-1 draw.
It did not take Nassaji long to open the scoring, with Iranian forward Rouhollah Bagheri only needing five minutes to give his side the lead. This margin was short lived as Persepolis hit back and equalised in the 19th minute through forward Ali Alipourghara.
Nassaji Mazandaran Form
It appeared Nassaji got their season on track after their 1-0 win over Naft Masjed Soleyman.
It was an 82nd minute penalty scored by veteran midfielder Hamed Shiri which gave Nassaji their first win of the season. Unfortunately, the side was unable to kick on after this victory as they failed to gain any points nor even score in their next two.
A 4-0 loss away to Sepahan was followed by a 1-0 defeat at home to Mes Rafsanjan, which sees Nassaji sitting 13th out of 16 in the league.
Nassaji Mazandaran Injuries & Team News
Nassaji Mazandaran come into this game with a full bill of health. Their starting 11 has not changed a whole heap over the six matches so far with new coach Vahid Fazeli only using 18 of the squad’s players in the first six weeks.
After several of their matches were postponed due to coronavirus, Persepolis returned to action in the AFC Champions League final. The Iranian champions went down 2-1 to Ulsan Hyundai in an entertaining display in Qatar.
Persepolis opened the scoring just before half time when midfielder Mehdi Abdi slipped the ball past the Ulsan goalkeeper after pouncing on a defensive turnover. Albeit, Persepolis would go on to be their own worst enemies – conceding two decisive penalties which were put away by Ulsan forward Junior Negrao.
In the league Persepolis’ form has been steady to start the season. They are yet to lose in the four matches played with two wins and two draws. They were triumphant in their last league match back in November, defeating Padideh 3-0 at home.
Persepolis Injuries & Team News
First choice striker Issa Alekassir is still serving a six month ban for a discriminatory gesture made earlier in the season.
Midfielders Ehsan Pahlevan and Vahid Amiri will return to the side after missing the AFC Champions League final due to suspension and will be welcomed additions into the squad.
Nassaji Mazandaran vs Persepolis Tips
What is the Nassaji Mazandaran vs Persepolis best bet?
Persepolis are unbeaten in the league this season and have not lost to Nassaji in their last four. The best bet is for Persepolis to win.
Where can I watch the Nassaji Mazandaran vs Persepolis live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Nassaji Mazandaran vs Persepolis live stream.
Persepolis are yet to lose in the league this season. They meet a Nassaji side that have failed to score in their last two matches. I'm tipping Persepolis to win.
Best Bet: Persepolis Win Full Time Result @-117.65 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Persepolis Win 2-0 Correct Score @650.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
23 January 2021
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch