Next Premier League Manager to Leave Betting Odds - West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini is the new favourite
Under fire Hammers manager favourite for the sack
Another one bites the dust. Everton's Marco Silva was the latest managerial casualty in the English Premier League with the Portuguese boss sacked after 18 months in charge. He followed Unai Emery at Arsenal and it won't be long before another EPL club sacks their manager.
West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini is the new favourite to be the next Premier League manager to leave his position with BetVictor. Manchster United's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is still prominent in the betting market with a big gap to Bournmouth's Eddie Howe.
Norwich City's Daniel Farke, Southampton manager Ralph Hassenhuttl, Leicester City's Brendan Rodgers and Wolves boss Nuno Espiririto Santo are all under 20.00.
Next Premier League Manager to Leave Betting Odds
Odds from BetVictor and correct on 6 December 2019:
|Ole Gunnar Solskjaer||5.00|
Nuno Espirito Santo
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet