- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Stromsgodset vs Sandefjord Predictions & Tips - Over 2.5 goals expected in Norway
- Stromsgodset vs Sandefjord predictions, preview & stats & team news
- The Norwegian Eliteserien match is being played at 5pm BST in Drammen
- Stromsgodset have seen over 2.5 goals in 11 of their last 14 Eliteserien matches
- I am backing over 2.5 goals which has happened in Sandefjord’s last 6 matches
Stromsgodset host Sandefjord in the Norwegian Eliteserien on Thursday
Stromsgodset vs Sandefjord Predictions
Stromsgodset and Sandefjord have been involved in plenty of high scoring matches. Over 2.5 goals is predicted in Norway.
- Stromsgodset have won 2 of their last 3 home matches (Eliteserien).
- Stromsgodset have seen over 2.5 goals in 11 of their last 14 matches (Eliteserien).
- Stromsgodset have seen over 3.5 goals in 3 of their last 5 home matches (Eliteserien).
- Stromsgodset have won 7 of their last 10 matches against Sandefjord (all competitions).
- Sandefjord have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (Eliteserien).
- Sandefjord have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches (Eliteserien).
- Sandefjord have seen over 3.5 goals in 2 of their last 3 matches (Eliteserien).
Head to Head
Stromsgodset have an 18-7 advantage against Sandefjord with 4 draws in 29 matches.
Stromsgodset have had an inconsistent start to the Eliteserien season. They have won two of their opening seven matches with two draws and three defeats.
Henrik Pedersen’s side are unbeaten at home with two wins and a draw. On the road they have lost three with one draw.
Stromsgodset started June with a 2-1 home win against Rosenborg thanks to a late goal to Halldor Stenevik. They then lost 7-2 at Bodo/Glimt where they were 4-0 down at half time.
Godset picked up their first point on the road last time out. They drew 1-1 at Mjondalen with Stenevik equalising in the 67th minute.
Sandefjord have had a mixed start to the Eliteserien season. Hans Erik Ödegaard’s side lost three matches in a row before a confidence building win last time out.
Sandefjord beat Viking 3-0 at home with Vidar Ari Jónsson, Kristoffer Hansen and Sivert Gussias on target.
Stromsgodset and Sandefjord are expected to produce over 2.5 goals in the Norwegian Eliteserien. The hosts can take all three points in a high scoring match.
Best Bet: Over 2.5 Goals Total Goals @-147.06 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: Stromsgodset/Over 2.5 Win & Total Goals @175.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals @175.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Stromsgodset Win 3-1 Correct Score @1400.0 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit