- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Famalicao vs Tondela Predictions & Tips - Famalicao to continue resurgence in the in the Primeira Liga
- Famalicao vs Tondela predictions for Monday’s Primeira Liga match
- The game is being played at 7pm BST at Estadio Municipal de Famalicao
- Tondela have lost 9 of their last 12 away matches
- I am backing Famalicao to win in Portugal
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Famalicao have won 3 of their last 5 matches (Getty Images)
Famalicao vs Tondela Predictions
Famalicao continue their resurgence under Ivo Vieira and can beat a Tondela side that can’t be trusted on the road.
- Famalicao have won by 2+ goals in 3 of their last 5 matches (Primeira Liga).
- Famalicao have won to nil in 3 of their last 5 matches (Primeira Liga).
- Famalicao have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 5 home matches (Primeira Liga).
- Tondela have lost 9 of their last 12 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Tondela have a 2-1 advantage against Famalicao in 3 matches.
Famalicao have seen a resurgence since Ivo Vieira became manager in March. They have picked up 11 points from 18 available to move away from the relegation zone.
Vieira’s side won two in a row before a 1-1 draw at Sporting CP. Famalicao then fell to a 1-0 home defeat to Portimonense before bouncing back on Thursday.
Famalicao won 3-0 at Gil Vicente, Iván Jaime bagging a brace and Leonardo Campana on target in Barcelos.
Famalicao Injuries & Team News
Centre back Srdjan Babic is doubtful.
Ivo Vieira could start Iván Jaime after his strong performance off the bench against Gil Vicente.
Tondela have won three of their last four matches to move away from the relegation zone. They won 2-1 at Vitoria Guimaraes before a 2-0 defeat against Porto.
Pako Ayestarán’s side bounced back with a 3-2 win at Moreirense after Mario González scored a hat-trick in the opening 12 minutes.
Tondela’s last match was a 2-1 win against Nacional, goals to Jhon Murillo and Ricardo Alves overturning an early deficit.
Tondela have to improve on the road after losing nine of their last 12 away matches in all competitions.
Tondela Injuries & Team News
Midfielder João Pedro is available after suspension.
Left back Naoufel Khacef is doubtful and midfielder Pedro Augusto is suspended.