- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Farense vs Portimonense Predictions & Tips - Farense to pick up a point in Portugal
- Farense vs Portimonense predictions for Tuesday’s Primeira Liga match
- The game is being played at 9.45pm BST at Estádio São Luís
- Farense have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches
- I am backing under 2.5 goals and a draw in Portugal
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Farense have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches (Getty Images)
Farense vs Portimonense Predictions
Farense regularly see under 2.5 goals as they fight against relegation. Portimonense could be happy with a draw here to stay clear of the drop zone.
- Farense have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches (Primeira Liga).
- Farense have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches Portimonense (all competitions).
- Portimonense have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 away matches (Primeira Liga).
Head to Head
Portimonense have a 4-3 advantage against Farense with 2 draws in 9 matches.
Farense are in the relegation zone in the Primeira Liga. They have lost five of their last seven matches.
The Algarve club won 1-0 at Boavista which was followed by three straight defeats.
Jorge Costa’s side won 2-0 at Pacos de Ferreira in their last match. Ryan Gauld opened the scoring from the penalty spot with Fabrício Isidoro wrapping it up.
Farense Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Rafael Defendi and winger Madi Queta are injured.
Lica is doubtful after lasting 15 minutes against Pacos de Ferreira, Fabrício Isidoro his likely replacement.
Portimonense sit four points above the relegation play-off position in the Primeira Liga.
They began April with three straight wins. Portimonense won 5-1 at Nacional, 3-0 against Vitoria Guimaraes and 1-0 at Famalicao.
Paulo Sérgio’s side lost 5-1 at home against Benfica last time out. Beto opened the scoring but they couldn’t hold the Eagles out.
Portimonense Injuries & Team News
Right back Fahd Moufi is doubtful with midfielder Lucas Fernandes injured.
Farense are coming off a win while Portimonense were thumped at home against Benfica. This should be a close match with under 2.5 goals and a draw tipped in the Algarve derby.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @-175.44 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @210.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @550.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit