- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
Pacos de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente Predictions & Tips - Back a draw in Portugal
- Pacos de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente predictions for Friday’s Primeira Liga match
- The game is being played at 7pm BST at Estádio da Capital do Móvel
- Gil Vicente have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches against Pacos de Ferreira
- I am backing another draw in Portugal
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Pacos de Ferreira have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Getty Images)
Pacos de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente Predictions
Pacos de Ferreira are guaranteed to finish fifth in the Primeira Liga with two games to go. Gil Vicente need a point to be safe from relegation which they can achieve with a draw.
- Pacos de Ferreira have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Primeira Liga).
- Gil Vicente have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches against Pacos de Ferreira (Primeira Liga).
- Gil Vicente have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches (Primeira Liga).
Head to Head
Pacos de Ferreira have a 13-8 advantage against Gil Vicente with 7 draws in 28 matches.
Three of the last five encounters have ended in a draw.
Pacos de Ferreira Form
Pacos de Ferreira lost four straight matches in April. They are undefeated in their last four and guaranteed to finish fifth with two games remaining.
Pêpa' side drew 1-1 at Rio Ave before a 1-0 home win against Belenenses.
Pacos de Ferreira have drawn 1-1 in their last two matches, at Braga and at home against Maritimo.
Pacos de Ferreira Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Mohamed Diaby is injured.
Gil Vicente Form
Gil Vicente are undefeated in their last three matches. They need a point from their remaining two matches to guarantee another season in the Primeira Liga.
Ricardo Soares’ side drew 0-0 against Farense before a 1-0 win at Maritimo.
Gil Vicente’s last match was a 1-1 draw at home against Braga. Claude Goncalves equalised before half time with his second goal of the season.
Gil Vicente Injuries & Team News
Midfielder João Afonso is injured.