- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Arsenal Tula vs Spartak Moscow Predictions & Tips - Spartak backed to win in Russia
- Arsenal Tula vs Spartak Moscow predictions for Monday’s Premier League match
- The game is being played at 2.30pm BST at Stadion Arsenal
- Spartak Moscow have won 5 of their last 7 matches
- I am backing Spartak to beat Arsenal Tula who have failed to score in 10 of their last 13 matches
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Spartak Moscow have won 5 of their last 7 matches (Getty Images)
Arsenal Tula vs Spartak Moscow Predictions
Arsenal Tula are missing some key defenders which is bad news as they fight against relegation. I am backing Spartak Moscow to be too good in the Russian Premier League.
- Arsenal Tula have lost 6 of their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Arsenal Tula have failed to score in 10 of their last 13 matches (Premier League).
- Spartak Moscow have won their last 2 matches against Arsenal Tula (Premier League).
- Spartak Moscow have won 5 of their last 7 matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Spartak Moscow have a 7-5 advantage against Arsenal Tula and have won the last two encounters.
Arsenal Tula Form
Arsenal Tula currently in the relegation play-off position in the Russian Premier League. They have lost six of their last nine matches in all competitions.
Dmitri Parfenov’s side lost 2-0 on the road against Akhmat Grozny and Ural before a 2-1 home defeat to CSKA Moscow in the Russian Cup.
Arsenal Tula bounced back with two straight home win without conceding. They won 1-0 against Krasnodar and 4-0 against Tambov.
Their last match was a 1-0 defeat at Rostov. Taras Burlak was sent off in the 50th minute and they missed a chance to equalise after Robert Bauer saw his penalty saved.
Arsenal Tula Team News
Arsenal Tula have problems in defence with centre backs Gia Grigalava and Taras Burlak suspended.
Right back Daniil Khlusevich and attacking midfielder Kirill Panchenko are also suspended.
Striker Evgeni Lutsenko and Kirill Kombarov are unfit and unlikely to feature.
Spartak Moscow Form
Spartak Moscow are eight points off top spot in the Russian Premier League. They won four straight before two rough defeats.
Domenico Tedesco’s side lost 2-0 at Lokomotiv Moscow with Ayrton Lucas sent off before half time. Spartak then lost 3-0 at home against Ufa.
Spartak Moscow got back to winning ways with a 1-0 home win against CSKA Moscow. They played against 10 men for 63 minutes with Jordan Larsson scoring the winner.
Spartak Moscow Injuries & Team News
Spartak goalkeeper Aleksandr Maksimenko and left back Ayrton Lucas are suspended.
Centre backs Pavel Maslov and Ilya Kutepov are doubtful but Samuel Gigot is available after suspension.