- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
Sochi vs Khimki Predictions & Tips - Close encounter in the Russian Premier League
- Sochi vs Khimki predictions for Monday’s Russian Premier League match
- The game is being played at Fisht Olympic Stadium (5pm BST)
- Sochi are undefeated in 21 of their last 22 home matches
- Can Khimki get a result in Russia?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Sochi are undefeated in 21 of their last 22 home matches (Getty Images)
Sochi vs Khimki Predictions
Sochi are hard to beat at home. With Khimki finding their feet this season, I am backing under 2.5 goals and a draw in Russia.
- Sochi vs Khimki Predictions
- Head to Head
- Sochi Form
- Sochi Injuries & Team News
- Khimki Form
- Khimki Injuries & Team News
- Sochi are undefeated in 21 of their last 22 home matches (Premier League).
- Sochi have won 8 of their last 9 home matches (Premier League).
- Sochi have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Sochi have drawn their last 3 matches against Khimki (all competitions).
- Khimki are undefeated in 16 of their last 20 matches (Premier League).
- Khimki have drawn 2 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Khimki have seen under 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 13 matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Sochi have a 4-2 advantage against Khimki with 4 draws in 10 matches.
Sochi have had a solid start to the Premier League. They lost 1-0 at Nizhny Novgorod but bounced back with two straight wins, 2-1 at Akhmat Grozny and 2-0 against Ural.
Vladimir Fedotov’s side beat Keshla 7-2 on aggregate in the UEFA Europa Conference League 2nd qualifying round.
Sochi drew 1-1 at home against Partizan in the 3rd round first leg. Sergey Terekhov gave them the lead twice in the second leg, the game ending in a 2-2 draw with the Serbian side winning the penalty shootout in Belgrade.
Sochi Injuries & Team News
Sochi have a full strength side available.
Star striker Marko Dugandzic missed the midweek match and the Croatian striker is doubtful here.
Khimki had a horror pre-season, losing five straight friendlies.
Igor Cherevchenko’s side lost 3-1 at home against Zenit in their opening match in the Russian Premier League.
Khimki bounced back with a 1-0 win at Krasnodar and drew 1-1 against Rostov last time out, Denis Glushakov equalising from the penalty spot.
Khimki Injuries & Team News
Cherevchenko has a full squad available.
Swiss forward Kemal Ademi has been signed from Fenerbahce and will be available for selection.
Winger David Davidyan also joined the Moscow club last week.
Sochi could need a game to return to normality after a tough Europa Conference League campaign. Khimki are backed to keep this one tight and take a point.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @-142.86 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @250.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @550.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit