- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Ural vs Rostov Predictions & Tips - Tight match in the Russian Premier League
- Ural vs Rostov predictions for Monday’s Russian Premier League match
- The game is being played at 2.30pm BST at Ekaterinburg Arena
- Ural have drawn their last 3 home matches against Rostov
- I am backing a draw in Russia
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Ural have drawn 5 of their last 9 matches against Rostov (Getty Images)
Ural vs Rostov Predictions
Ural have a habit of drawing against Rostov, especially in Ekaterinburg. Expect another draw in the Russian Premier League.
- Ural are undefeated in 11 of their last 13 home matches (Premier League).
- Ural have drawn 5 of their last 10 home matches (Premier League).
- Ural have drawn their last 3 home matches against Rostov (Premier League).
- Ural have drawn 5 of their last 9 matches against Rostov (Premier League).
- Rostov have won their last 2 matches (Premier League).
- Rostov are undefeated in 4 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Rostov have a 12-3 advantage against Ural with 8 draws in 23 matches.
Ural are safe from relegation in the Russian Premier League. They have done their best work at home where they are undefeated in 11 of their last 13 matches at Ekaterinburg Arena.
Yuri Matveev’s side have won one away match in 14 attempts this season.
Ural lost 1-0 at home against Rubin Kazan despite having 0.90-0.21 expected goals, They stayed at home in a 1-1 draw against Akhmat thanks to Rafal Augustyniak’s equaliser.
Ural’s last match was a 1-0 defeat at Khimki. They went down in the 10th minute, saw the hosts reduced to 10 men in the 15th minute but couldn’t find an equaliser despite having 67% possession and 22-9 shots.
Ural Team News
Defensive midfielder Roman Emelyanov is injured.
Left back Igor Kalinin is doubtful alongside wingers Vyacheslav Podberezkin and Othman El Kabir.
Attacking midfielder Eric Bicfalvi is suspended.
Rostov are 9th in the Russian Premier League with two matches remaining. They can finish as low as 11th or as high and 7th with two matches remaining.
Valeri Karpin’s side started April with three straight defeats. They lost against Spartak Moscow (3-2), Rubin Kazan (1-0) and Lokomotiv Moscow (4-1).
Rostov returned home with two wins. They won 1-0 against Arsenal Tula after playing against 10 men for 40 minutes and won 2-0 against Tambov with Dmitriy Poloz and Kento Hashimoto on target.
Rostov Injuries & Team News
Defensive midfielder Armin Gigovic is suspended and midfielder Mathias Normann is injured.