- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
Celtic vs Hibernian Tips - Celtic squad decimated by COVID-19
- Celtic vs Hibernian betting tips for the Scottish Premiership fixture at Celtic Park on Monday (19:45 GMT)
- Celtic have been told that 13 first-team players must self-isolate
- The Scottish champions said Christopher Jullien was the player to test positive for Covid-19
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Celtic vs Hibernian Prediction
- Celtic have won 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Celtic have won their last 4 home matches (all competitions).
- Celtic have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 home matches (Scottish Premiership).
- Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard has scored 2 goals in his last 3 matches (Scottish Premiership).
- Hibernian have lost their last 3 matches (Scottish Premiership).
- Hibernian have failed to score in their last 3 matches (Scottish Premiership).
- Hibernian have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (Scottish Premiership).
Head to Head
Celtic vs Hibernian FAQs
What is the best bet for Celtic vs Hibernian?
Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard has scored 2 goals in his last 3 matches and is tipped to score first against Hibernian. Odsonne Edouard anytime goalscorer is the best bet
Where can I watch the Celtic vs Hibernian live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Celtic vs Hibernian live stream online.
Where is Celtic vs Hibernian being played?
Celtic vs Hibernian is being played at Celtic Park in Glasgow, Scotland.
When does Celtic vs Hibernian kick off?
Celtic vs Hibernian kicks off at 19:45 GMT on Monday 11 January 2021.
Top Betting Sites
15 January 2021
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet