- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
Girona vs Alcorcon Predictions & Tips - Girona backed to beat Alcorcon in the Segunda Division
- Girona vs Alcorcon predictions for Monday’s Segunda Division match
- The game is being played at 8pm BST at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi
- Girona have won their last 6 matches
- I am backing Girona make it 7 wins in a row
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Girona have won their last 6 matches (Getty Images)
Girona vs Alcorcon Predictions
Girona are on fire in the Segunda Division with six straight wins. They are backed to make it seven against an Alcorcon side battling against relegation.
- Girona have won their last 6 matches (Segunda Division).
- Girona have won to nil in 5 of their last 6 matches (Segunda Division).
- Girona have won 1-0 in 4 of their last 5 matches (Segunda Division).
- Girona have seen BTTS No in 7 of their last 8 matches against Alcorcon (all competitions).
- Alcorcon have lost 2 of their last 4 away matches (Segunda Division).
- Alcorcon have failed to score in 2 of their last 3 matches (Segunda Division).
- Alcorcon have seen BTTS No in their last 4 matches (Segunda Division).
Head to Head
Girona have a 7-7 record against Alcorcon with 5 draws in 19 matches.
Girona are in great form after winning their last six matches. They can climb as high as third in the Segunda Division with two matches remaining.
Francisco Rodríguez’s side have kept five clean sheets in their last six wins. They beat Real Zaragoza 3-0, Real Oviedo 1-0, Tenerife 1-0, Logrones 4-1 and Sprting Gijon 1-0.
Girona’s last match was a 1-0 win at Malaga. They played against 10 men for most of the game with Santiago Bueno scoring the winner in the 62nd minute.
Alcorcon are four points above the relegation zone with two games to go. They have won four of their last seven matches.
Anquela’s side won 1-0 at Albacete before a 0-0 draw against Las Palmas. They then travelled to Mallorca and lost 2-0.
Alcorcon’s last match was a 2-0 home win against lowly Sabadell. They went ahead through an own goal with Xisco giving them a cushion after the break.
Girona are the form team in the Segunda Division after winning six straight. They can beat a Alcorcon side dangerously close to the relegation zone.
Best Bet: Girona Win Full Time Result @110.00 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: Girona Win To Nil Win To Nil @240.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Girona Win 1-0 Correct Score @550.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit