- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Rayo Vallecano vs Albacete Predictions & Tips - Rayo Vallecano to win to nil in Spain
- Rayo Vallecano vs Albacete predictions for Monday’s Segunda Division match
- The game is being played at 6pm BST at Estadio de Vallecas
- Rayo Vallecano won 1-0 in 2 of their last 4 matches against Albacete
- I am backing Rayo to win to nil in Spain
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Rayo Vallecano have won 4 of their last 7 matches (Getty Images)
Rayo Vallecano vs Albacete Predictions
Albacete have been struggling to score and sit bottom of the Segunda Division. I am backing Rayo Vallecano to win and keep a clean sheet.
- Rayo Vallecano have won 4 of their last 7 matches (Segunda Division).
- Rayo Vallecano have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 6 matches (Segunda Division).
- Rayo Vallecano won 1-0 in 2 of their last 4 matches against Albacete (Segunda Division).
- Albacete have lost their last 3 away matches (Segunda Division).
- Albacete have lost 4 of their last 5 matches (Segunda Division).
- Albacete have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches (Segunda Division).
Head to Head
Rayo Vallecano have a 10-5 advantage against Albacete with 14 draws in 29 matches.
Rayo Vallecano have won 1-0 in two of the last four meetings.
Rayo Vallecano Form
Rayo Vallecano have won four of their last seven matches. The Madrid club are sixth in the Segunda Division and fighting hard to finish in the promotion play-off positions.
Andoni Iraola’s side won 1-0 at Almeria thanks to Bebe’s 89th minute winner. They backed up with a 2-1 home win against Girona with Santi Comesaña and Isi Palazón on target.
Rayo Vallecano suffered a 1-0 defeat against Mirandes before a 0-0 draw at Logrones last time out despite having 17-6 shots.
Rayo Vallecano Injuries & Team News
Rayo Vallecano right back Iván Calero and left back Fran García are doubtful.
Albacete are bottom of the Segunda Division and six points from safety. They have the worst for and against in the league.
Alejandro Menendez's side recently lost four straight games, failing to score in three straight matches.
Albacete finally got back to winning ways with a 1-0 home win against Mirandes last time out. Alfredo Ortuño scored the winner in the 83rd minute.
Albacete Injuries & Team News
Albacete have no reported players missing for the trip to Madrid.
Alfredo Ortuño is top scorer this season with 5 goals.
Rayo Vallecano can get back to winning ways and beat Albacete to nil at home.
Best Bet: Rayo Vallecano Win Full Time Result @-166.67 at Unibet - 3 Units
Value Bet: Rayo Vallecano Win To Nil @137.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Rayo Vallecano Win 1-0 Correct Score @450.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit