- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
Real Oviedo vs Mirandes Predictions & Tips - Even match expected in the Segunda Division
- Real Oviedo vs Mirandes predictions for Monday’s Segunda Division match
- The game is being played at 5.30pm BST at Estadio Nuevo Carlos Tartiere
- Real Oviedo have drawn 11 their last 22 matches
- I am backing a draw in Oviedo
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Real Oviedo have drawn 11 their last 22 matches (Getty Images)
Real Oviedo vs Mirandes Predictions
Mirandes have a three point lead over Oviedo in the Segunda Division. This should be a close match and with Real Oviedo draw specialists, another draw is predicted.
- Real Oviedo have drawn 11 their last 22 matches (all competitions).
- Real Oviedo are undefeated in 4 of their last 5 home matches (Segunda Division).
- Real Oviedo are undefeated in their last 4 home matches against Mirandes (all competitions).
- Real Oviedo have drawn 2 of their last 4 home matches against Mirandes (all competitions).
- Mirandes have drawn 3 of their last 6 matches (Segunda Division).
Head to Head
Real Oviedo have a 4-4 record against Mirandes with 2 draws in 10 matches.
The first match this season ended in a 1-1 draw in Mirandes.
Real Oviedo Form
Real Oviedo are undefeated in three of their last four matches. They drew 2-2 at Almeria after overturning a 2-0 deficit before returning home with two wins.
Francisco Rodríguez’s side beat Sabadell 2-1 with Rodri Ríos and Matías Nahuel on target. They beat Malaga 1-0 thanks to Lucas Ahijado’s first goal of the season.
Real Oviedo’s last match was a 4-1 defeat at Rayo Vallecano. Gustavo Blanco Leschuk equalised before half time but they were well beaten in Madrid.
Mirandes are undefeated in four of their last six matches. All of their points have been picked up at home in that run.
José Alberto López’s side won 2-1 against Fuenlabrada after coming back from 1-0 down. They lost 1-0 at Lugo despite Pablo Martínez’s opener, conceding two penalties in the final five minutes.
Mirandes' last match was a 0-0 draw against Leganes.
Real Oviedo are the draw specialists in the Segunda Division this season after 17 stalemates.
Mirandes have a three point lead over Oviedo on the table and will be happy with a draw to keep it that way.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @225.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @550.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit