- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
Red Star Belgrade vs Partizan Predictions & Tips - Belgrade rivals contest the Serbian Cup final
- Crvena Zvezda vs Partizan predictions for Tuesday’s Serbian Cup final
- The game is being played at 6pm BST at Rajko Mitić Stadium
- Red Star Belgrade have won by 4+ goals in their last 3 matches
- I am backing Red Star to win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Red Star Belgrade have won by 4+ goals in their last 3 matches (Getty Images)
Red Star Belgrade vs Partizan Predictions
Red Star Belgrade are the best team in Serbia. They have more attacking weapons than Partizan and are backed to win the Serbian Cup final.
- Red Star Belgrade have won 17 of their last 18 matches (all competitions).
- Red Star Belgrade have won by 4+ goals in their last 3 matches (Super Liga).
- Red Star Belgrade have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches against Partizan (all competitions).
- Partizan have won 27 of their last 29 competitive matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Red Star Belgrade have a 25-25 record against Partizan with 20 draws in 70 matches.
Red Star Belgrade Form
Red Star Belgrade are undefeated in their last 38 competitive matches in all competitions. They have won 17 of their last 18 games.
Dejan Stanković’s side were undefeated in the Serbian Super Liga this season as they ran away with the title. Red Star won 35 of their 38 games with three draws, scoring 114 and conceding 20 goals.
Red Star Belgrade finished the season in style. They beat Zlatibor 6-1, Backa 5-0 and Metalac 5-1.
Red Star Belgrade Injuries & Team News
Centre back Strahinja Erakovic and winger Andrija Radulovic are out.
Red Star have a number of weapons up front. Mirko Ivanic has scored 20 goals this season with El Fardou Ben netting 18 and Aleksandar Katai 17 goals.
Strikers Milan Pavkov and Diego Falcinelli both scored 13 goals.
Partizan had a strong season but were no match for crosstown rivals Red Star in the Super Liga. They finished second, 13 points behind with 31 wins, two draws and five defeats.
Aleksandar Stanojevic’s side have won 27 of their last 29 competitive matches. They recently won nine straight before finishing the season with a 1-0 defeat at Mladost Lučani.
Partizan Injuries & Team News
Partizan goalkeeper Nemanja Stevanovic and winger Nikola Lakcevic are injured.
Japanese winger Takuma Asano was top scorer this season with 21 goals. Bibras Natcho was next best with 15 goals.