- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Fiorentina vs Juventus Predictions & Tips - Back BTTS in Serie A
- Fiorentina vs Juventus predictions for Sunday’s Serie A match
- The game is being played at 2pm BST at Stadio Artemio Franchi
- Fiorentina have seen BTTS in their last 8 matches
- I am backing BTTS with Juventus to win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Fiorentina have seen BTTS in their last 8 matches (Getty Images)
Fiorentina vs Juventus Predictions
Fiorentina should score which makes BTTS likely, but their defence continues to leak a lot of goals. Juventus can take advantage and win 3-1 in Serie A.
- Fiorentina have seen BTTS in their last 8 matches (Serie A).
- Fiorentina have seen over 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches (Serie A).
- Fiorentina have seen over 3.5 goals in 5 of their last 7 matches (Serie A).
- Fiorentina have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have won 10 of their last 13 matches against Fiorentina (all competitions).
- Juventus have won 3 of their last 4 matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have won 3-1 in 2 of their last 3 matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Juventus have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 10 matches (Serie A).
Head to Head
Juventus have an 86-40 advantage against Fiorentina with 57 draws in 183 matches.
Juventus have won 10 of the last 13 encounters, but suffered a shock 3-0 defeat in Florence in December when Juan Cuadrado was sent off in the 18th minute.
Fiorentina are having a season to forget in Serie A. They are five points above the relegation zone with six matches remaining.
La Viola manager Cesare Prandelli walked away in March and was replaced by Giuseppe Iachini. Iachini saw his side draw 1-1 at Genoa in his first match in charge.
Fiorentina lost 3-2 against Atalanta before a 3-1 defeat at Sassuolo. They got back to winning ways with a 2-1 victory at Hellas Verona on Tuesday, Dusan Vlahovic opening the scoring before assisting Martín Cáceres.
Fiorentina Injuries & Team News
Centre back Nikola Milenkovic is available after suspension. Brazilian defender Igor remains out injured.
Midfielder Borja Valero and striker Aleksandr Kokorin are doubtful.
Juventus’ title defence is all but over. The Old Lady are currently third in Serie A, 11 points behind Inter Milan with six matches remaining.
Andrea Pirlo’s side have won three of their last four matches. They won 2-1 against Napoli and 3-1 against Genoa before a 1-0 defeat at Atalanta.
Juventus fell behind at home against Parma on Wednesday before winning 3-1. Alex Sandro scored twice with Matthijs de Ligt wrapping it up.
Juventus Injuries & Team News
Winger Federico Chiesa is injured and centre back Merih Demiral is doubtful.
Expect to see Andrea Pirlo rotate again here with Adrien Rabiot and Dejan Kulusevski in contention to start.
Fiorentina can score but Juventus have much more firepower up front. Expect Juventus to win with BTTS.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-133.33 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Juventus & Over 2.5 Win & Total Goals @125.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Value Bet: Juventus & BTTS Yes Win & BTTS @210.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Juventus Win 3-1 Correct Score @1100.0 at 888sport - 1 Unit