- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
Lazio vs AC Milan Predictions & Tips - Close clash in Serie A
- Lazio vs AC Milan predictions for Monday’s Serie A match
- The game leg is being played at 7.45pm BST at Stadio Olimpico
- Lazio have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches against AC Milan
- I am backing BTTS and a draw in Rome
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Lazio have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches against AC Milan (Getty Images)
Lazio vs AC Milan Predictions
Lazio are a dangerous side at home and AC Milan could be content with a draw in Serie A. My best bet is BTTS with a 2-2 draw backed in the correct score market.
- Lazio have seen BTTS in their last 4 home matches (all competitions).
- Lazio have won 10 of their last 11 home matches (all competitions).
- Lazio have seen over 4.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 home matches (all competitions).
- Lazio have seen over 6.5 goals in their last 2 matches (Serie A).
- Lazio have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches against AC Milan (all competitions).
- AC Milan have seen BTTS in their last 5 matches (Serie A).
- AC Milan are undefeated in their last 6 away matches (Serie A).
- AC Milan have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 2 away matches (Serie A).
- AC Milan have drawn 4 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
AC Milan have an 80-38 advantage against Lazio with 38 draws in 182 matches.
Three of the last four encounters in Rome have ended in a draw.
Lazio have won four their last five matches in Serie A to get back into top four contention.
Simone Inzaghi's side won four straight including 1-0 at Udinese, 2-1 against Spezia, 1-0 at Hellas Verona and 5-3 against Benevento.
Lazio’s last match was a 5-2 defeat at Napoli in a closer match than the score suggests. They were 4-0 down when Ciro Immobile and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic scored but it was too late.
Lazio Injuries & Team News
Lazio centre back Luiz Felipe and defensive midfielder Gonzalo Escalante are injured alongside midfielder Luis Alberto and striker Ciro Immobile.
AC Milan Form
AC Milan sit second in Serie A, 10 points behind Inter Milan. There are three clubs close behind with the battle for the top four well and truly on.
Stefano Pioli’s side won 3-2 at Fiorentina before a 1-1 draw against Sampdoria. I Rossoneri bounced back with a 3-1 win at Parma and 2-1 home win against Genoa.
AC Milan’s last match was a 2-1 home defeat against Sassuolo. Hakan Calhanoglu put them in front but they conceded twice in the final 15 minutes.
AC Milan Injuries & Team News
Left back Theo Hernández and striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic are injured.
AC Milan are in a huge battle to stay in the top four in Serie A. They will be content with a draw against Lazio who regularly win in Rome.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.57 at Ladbrokes Australia - 5 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals $2.65 at Neds - 1 Unit
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.80 at Bookmaker - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 2-2 Draw Correct Score $12.00 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit