- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Roma vs Napoli Predictions & Tips - Points to be shared in Serie A
- Roma vs Napoli predictions for Sunday’s Serie A fixture
- Match is being played at 17:00 BST at the Olimpico Stadium
- Roma are unbeaten in their last 12 home matches
- Can Jose Mourinho’s men stifle a rampant Napoli side?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Roma and Napoli tipped to draw in Serie A (Getty Images)
Roma vs Napoli Predictions
Napoli have been in stellar form this season but they come up against a Roma side who have won their last six at home. Defensively both teams are sound so I’m backing this to end in a draw.
- Roma vs Napoli Predictions
- Head to Head
- Roma Form
- Roma Injuries & Team News
- Napoli Form
- Napoli Injuries & Team News
- Roma vs Napoli Live Stream FAQ
- Roma have won their last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- Roma are unbeaten in their last 12 home matches (all competitions)
- Roma have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Serie A).
- Napoli have won their last 8 matches (Serie A).
- Napoli have seen BTTS Yes in 4 of their last 6 away matches (all competitions).
- Napoli’s Victor Osimhen has scored 9 goals in his last 8 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Roma lead Napoli 20-14 in their 44 previous encounters. There have been 10 draws.
Napoli did the double on Roma last season winning 4-0 at home and 2-0 away in their most recent match.
Roma have made a decent start to the Serie A season. They are placed fourth on the table with five wins from their eight matches.
After a strong start, Jose Mourinho’s side has been a bit inconsistent of late. Since beating Zorya 3-0 away in the UEFA Conference League, Roma have won 2-0 at home to Empoli and lost 1-0 at Juventus.
In midweek Roma suffered an embarrassing defeat in the UEFA Conference League, going down 6-1 at Bodo/Glimt, the Norwegian champions. Carles Perez scored Roma’s only goal in a game where Roma were outplayed although they did field a weakened lineup.
Roma Injuries & Team News
Left-back Leonardo Spinazzola remains out with a Achilles tendon rupture while Nicolo Zaniola has a knee injury. Centre-back Chris Smalling is also injured with no return date set for him.
Napoli are flying high at the top of the Serie A table. They have won all eight of their league matches and are on target to progress in the Europa League.
Luciano Spalletti’s side have only lost once this season, that came at home to Spartak Moscow in the UEFA Europa League after they had to play 60 minutes with 10 men. It was followed up with a 2-1 win at Fiorentina in Serie A.
At the weekend Napoli beat Torino at home with a Victor Osimhen goal. Osimhen was on target again in midweek as Napoli beat Legia Warsaw 3-0 at home in Europe. That was his ninth goal in his last eight matches.
Napoli Injuries & Team News
Napoli are still without injured winger Adam Ounas and right-back Kevin Malcuit through injury. There are suspensions for left-back Faouzi Ghoulam and goalkeeper Davide Marfella.
Roma vs Napoli Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Roma vs Napoli live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Roma vs Napoli live stream.
Roma are unbeaten in their last 12 at home while Napoli have won their first eight matches of Serie A. This fixture is backed to end level with a 1-1 scoreline.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.50 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw $7.00 at Neds - 1 Unit