- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Sassuolo vs Juventus Predictions & Tips - Back BTTS in Serie A
- Sassuolo vs Juventus predictions for Wednesday’s Serie A match
- The game is being played at 7.45pm BST at Mapei Stadium Città del Tricolore
- Sassuolo have seen BTTS in 21 of their last 24 Serie A matches
- I am backing BTTS and a draw
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Juventus have seen BTTS in their last 3 matches against Sassuolo (Getty Images)
Sassuolo vs Juventus Predictions
Sassuolo regularly see BTTS in Serie A which should continue here. I am backing a draw which will be a big blow to Juventus’ Champions League hopes.
- Sassuolo are undefeated in their last 7 home matches (Serie A).
- Sassuolo have seen BTTS in 21 of their last 24 Serie A matches).
- Sassuolo have drawn 5 of their last 9 home matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have seen BTTS in their last 3 matches against Sassuolo (Serie A).
- Juventus have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 away matches (all competitions).
- Juventus have drawn 3 of their last 6 away matches (Serie A).
Head to Head
Juventus have an 11-1 advantage against Sassuolo with 3 draws in 15 matches.
Sassuolo have been in fine form in recent weeks, winning five of their last six matches in Serie A.
Roberto De Zerbi’s side won 1-0 at Benevento, 3-1 against Fiorentina, 2-1 at AC Milan and 1-0 against Sampdoria. They were then held to a 1-1 draw against Atalanta despite playing against 10 men for 60 minutes.
Sassuolo’s last match was a 2-1 win at Genoa. It was a deserved victory with Giacomo Raspadori and Domenico Berardi on target, Raspadori solidifying his starting spot with three goals in his last three games.
Sassuolo Injuries & Team News
Centre back Filippo Romagna has not played this season as he battles a patella rupture. Marlon Santos is available after suspension.
Juventus’ title defence is long gone and they currently sit fifth in Serie A. The Old Lady are in real danger of missing out on Champions League football next season.
Andrea Pirlo’s side failed to win in three straight away matches before a 2-1 win at Udinese. Once again it was Cristiano Ronaldo the rescue with two late goals.
Juventus’ last match was a 3-0 home defeat to AC Milan. It could have been worse with Wojciech Szczesny saving a penalty.
Juventus Injuries & Team News
Andrea Pirlo has a full strength side available. Expect to see some changes here after the humiliating defeat against Milan.
Sassuolo are BTTS specialists in Serie A and that should continue against Juventus. The Old Lady are expected to draw here in a major blow to their Champions League hopes.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-166.67 at BetMGM - 6 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @320.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @750.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit