- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Torino vs Napoli Predictions & Tips - BTTS Backed in Serie A
- Torino vs Napoli predictions for Monday’s Serie A match
- The game is being played at 5.30pm BST at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
- Torino have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 11 matches against Napoli
- I am backing BTTS, over 3.5 goals and a 2-2 draw
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Napoli have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 11 matches against Torino (Getty Images)
Torino vs Napoli Predictions
Torino are hard to beat at home where they can hold Napoli to a draw. Expect goals here with BTTS and over 3.5 goals on my betslip.
- Torino are undefeated in 8 of their last 9 home matches (Serie A).
- Torino have drawn 7 of their last 12 home matches (Serie A).
- Torino have seen BTTS in their last 4 home matches (Serie A).
- Torino have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 3 home matches (Serie A).
- Torino have drawn 4 of their last 6 matches against Napoli (Serie A).
- Torino have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 11 matches against Napoli (Serie A).
- Napoli are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 matches (all competitions).
- Napoli have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 matches (Serie A).
Head to Head
Napoli have a 49-44 advantage against Torino with 60 draws in 153 matches.
Four of the last six encounters have been draws including a 1-1 draw in Naples this season.
Torino are undefeated in their last four matches to move three points clear of the relegation zone. Il Toro have drawn 13 matches in Serie A this season including seven of their last 12 at home.
Davide Nicola’s side drew 2-2 against Juventus before a 1-0 win at Udinese. They won 3-1 at home against Roma where they had 27-9 shots and 3.37-1.51 expected goals.
Torino’s last match was a 1-1 draw at Bologna. Rolando Mandragora equalised in the second half but they will be disappointed after having 1.86-0.33 expected goals.
Torino Team News
Torino goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu is doubtful.
Napoli are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 matches in all competitions. I Partenopei have won six of their last eight matches in Serie A where they sit fifth.
Gennaro Gattuso’s side won four straight before a 2-1 defeat at Juventus. They bounced back with a 2-0 win at Sampdoria and 1-1 draw at home against Inter Milan.
Napoli’s last match was a 5-2 home win against Lazio. It was a close match but they took their chances, Lorenzo Insigne bagging a brace with Matteo Politano, Dries Mertens and Victor Osimhen on target.
Napoli Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper David Ospina and left back Faouzi Ghoulam are injured.
Centre back Kostas Manolas is suspended.
Torino and Napoli are expected to produce BTTS and over 3.5 goals in Italy. The hosts have been hard to beat and can earn another point in their bid for survival.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-149.25 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals @175.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @300.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 2-2 Draw Correct Score @1200.0 at 888sport - 1 Unit