- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
Torino vs Parma Predictions & Tips - Torino to punish Parma in Serie A
- Torino vs Parma predictions for Monday’s Serie A match
- The game is being played at 7.45pm BST at Stadio Grande Torino
- Parma have seen BTTS in 11 of their last 12 matches
- I am backing Torino to win with BTTS
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Parma are 11 points from safety in Serie A (Getty Images)
Torino vs Parma Predictions
Torino have been playing well at home where they can beat Parma. Expect goals here with BTTS and over 3.5 goals on my betslip.
- Torino have won 2 of their last 4 home matches (Serie A).
- Torino have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 home matches (Serie A).
- Torino have seen over 3.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Serie A).
- Torino have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 home matches against Parma (Serie A).
- Parma have lost their last 4 matches (Serie A).
- Parma have seen BTTS in 11 of their last 12 matches (Serie A).
- Parma have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 5 matches (Serie A).
Head to Head
Parma have a 15-9 advantage against Torino with 14 draws in 38 matches.
Torino are battling relegation after winning six of their 33 matches in Serie A this season. They have picked up 8 points from the last 15 available.
Davide Nicola’s side sit on 31 points, equal with Cagliari and Benevento who occupy 18th spot.
Il Toro drew 2-2 against Juventus before a 1-0 win at Udinese. They won 3-1 at home against Roma where they had 27-9 shots and 3.37-1.51 expected goals.
Torino then drew 1-1 draw at Bologna after having 1.86-0.33 expected goals. They lost 2-0 at home against Napoli last time out after conceding twice in the opening 13 minutes.
Torino Team News
Midfielder Rolando Mandragora is suspended after being sent off against Napoli.
Centre back Nicolas Nkoulou could lose his starting spot to Alessandro Buongiorno.
Parma are looking certain to get relegated from Serie A. They are 11 points from safety with five matches remaining.
Roberto D'Aversa replaced Fabio Liverani as manager in January but has been unable to stop the slide. They have lost their last four matches.
The Crusaders lost 3-1 at home against AC Milan, 4-3 at Cagliari and 3-1 at Juventus.
Parma’s last match was a 4-3 home defeat to bottom club Crotone. They were 3-1 down, equalising through goals to Gervinho and Mihai Valentin Mihaila but couldn’t hold on.
Parma Injuries & Team News
Parma defenders Simone Iacoponi, Riccardo Gagliolo and Andrea Conti are injured.
Midfielders Juraj Kucka, Wylan Cyprien and winger Dennis Man are also out alongside strikers Roberto Inglese and Joshua Zirkzee.
This should be an exciting match with goals scored at both ends. Torino can beat Parma to get an important three points in Serie A.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes & Over 2.5 BTTS & Total Goals @-117.65 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals @138.00 at Unibet - 3 Units
Value Bet: Torino Win & BTTS Win & BTTS @188.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Torino Win 3-1 Correct Score @1100.0 at 888sport - 1 Unit